Ch 3: Punishment

Warning: Smut is in this chapter! Oh who am I kidding? That's what you're here for. Enjoy ;)

There do be a little S&M 👁👅👁

************************************************

It's been four months, and the most important things Nini has learned about Ricky Bowen was that he was impossible, stubborn, and a fucking douchebag.

She has been doing his stupid little errands for him such as crazy long hours in the office after it's closed and making her shine his shoes. She's pretty sure secretaries weren't supposed to be maids to their bosses. If she were being honest, she was sick of it.

As Nini walks in the office building with his cup of coffee one one hand and a freshly pressed suit on the other hand, she gets a text from him that's barking more orders. She lets out a frustrated groan, causing Ashlyn to turn her attention to her.

"Is it Ricky?"

"When is it not Ricky?"

"True." Ashlyn patted the area by her desk that Nini usually sat on when she spoke with her. "Wanna tell me about it before you go up?"

"Ricky would have my head if I wasn't on time...again."

"Oh please, he wouldn't dare fire you now. You're in too deep, and he knows he can't do any better at this point whether he wants to admit that or not."

Nini hopped up on the counter with a grunt. "It sure doesn't feel that way."

"Honestly, you're the best we've ever had. The longest lasting secretary only lasted a month before quitting."

"Probably because of the after hours, his bitchy attitude, ridiculous chores, and don't even get me started on the spontaneous adventures."

Ashlyn shook her head. "You know now that you say it, I don't recall him working his former secretaries as hard as he's worked you. He hates after hours with a burning passion."

That surprised her. "Wait really? It seems like he'll stop at nothing just to make me sit in that damn office with him for another two hours going over all my work to make sure it's perfect. It's come to the point where I just expect it. Good thing I'm salaried instead of paid hourly I guess."

"Yeah, he also makes you do a lot more personal favors and unplanned trips than usual. The other ones didn't have to pick up his laundry or worry about anything related to his personal life. Matter of fact, he wasn't too fond of people touching his personal belongings."

That made Nini extremely annoyed. Why did this guy have a personal vendetta against her? Did she royally piss him off in some other life and now he's punishing her with obnoxious tasks? Well, she's had about enough of it.

"It was nice speaking with you Ash, but I think I must be going. Bowen and I definitely need to exchange a few words."

Before Ashlyn could ask what, Nini was walking towards the elevator. On the ride up, she felt her blood boiling. She didn't know what came over her, but she knew she had to get this off her chest.

The second the doors slid open, she strutted fiercely to the double doors. She didn't even knock when she barged into his office. The sudden entrance makes his head snap up from his laptop. She tossed his laundry onto his overpriced ottoman.

"I have a bone to pick with you."

He seems taken aback by her boldness. "Well good morning to you too."

She ignores his sarcastic comment and struts to his desk. She slams the coffee on his desk, resulting in a little bit of the drink splashing on his calendar.