pilot

I waken, on that warm Sunday morning. I feel the warmth of the sunlight on my face from my window.

I hear the crackle of cooking coming from downstairs. I rub my eyes and jump out of bed, heading downstairs.

My mother finishes my breakfast. I eat my food then dress for school. I wear a white flowy dress with old air forces.
______________________________

        (The dress you pick)______________________________I call my best-friend

______________________________
I call my best-friend. "Hello?"
I say. "Hello" she replied "Can you pick me up for school?"
I say.

Shes my only ride willing to drive me to school. I don't like going with my mom she always makes weird conversations on our way there.

"Sure, on my way!" she says.
I hang up the phone. While I sit on the stairs waiting for her to pull up I stare at my feet. I hear a bubbly, sweet voice.

I live in a small town I know all my neighbors very well. I never heard this voice before. I look up from my feet and see my neighbor from across the street named Nancy.

Shes with a girl, a very beautiful girl. She looks around my age. Maybe a year or two older. Shes getting in her car. I see the car turn on and the smoke from the engine flood the air. The car drives off to the left. As she leaves I see my best-friend Natalya pull up to my house.

I hop in the car with my best-friend. We drive off and I keep thinking about her and her bubbly, sweet voice. I felt an aura around her that weirdly drew me in to her.

She drives me to school. We arrive at the building. We meet up with two of our other friends. I keep what happened to myself, besides I didn't even know the girl.

I walk into school talking with my girls.
"Hey I cant wait for first period theirs this dude named Jason hes so hawt! He a senior" Trinity says. "Go get him sis!" Natalya says loudly. "Sis were all sophomores, you cant hook him!" Nora says.

I stray off to my locker from the group to get my books for first period. Natalya notices I'm not like myself today. She runs towards me, leaving the other girls.

She pulls me to the side and says " What's wrong? Did me or the other girls say something? Your not usually like this!". "No no no, I'm fine I promise!" I say.

"Are you sure" she says. "Yes best-friend" I say smiling. She stops not trying to push it any further.

I walk to first period and walk through the door and sit down at my desk. I rest my head on my hand. I stare at the floor for the rest of class and for the first time in a while time feels like its stopped.
______________________________
♤°Thanks for reading!°♤