°Her green eyes°

Shes heading straight for me. I notice she running towards me. I try to run away but she grabs my arm before I could blend in with the crowd.

She says "sorry to grab you like this but I need you help!". 

"I dont even know you" I reply. "Oh I'm Amelia!" Amelia says.

"Why do you need my help?" I say concerned.

"Well I was playing 7 minutes in heaven, and i got this guy but he's like the school weirdo and I'm trying to convince him I'm a lesbian" She says nervously.

"So what do you want from me?! I say irritated. I wasnt actually mad but I couldn't make it seem like I liked her.

"I need you to act like your my gf and then we can do the seven minutes in heaven? She says.

I blank out for a moment in shock. seven minutes in heaven with her?!? This has to be a miracle! This goddess with me, all alone!!

"Will you do it or not?!" She says. "Yeah, yeah sure" I say still in shock. "Thanks your the best!" She says as she pulls to the crowd.

She pulls me in front of the crowd and says "See! This is my girlfriend....". "Bailey" I say quietly. "Bailey and I'm doing seven in heaven with her!!" She says yelling.

She starts pulling me to the closet. She opens the door pushes me in and slams the door. It's dark so we use our flashlights from our cellphones.

Me and her are sitting on the closet floor. She thanks me again "thanks so much for your help!" She says

I'm in shock with how beautiful she is. Her eyes were so green, they looked. Like the finest emeralds.
______________________________

                (Her eyes)______________________________

                (Her eyes)
______________________________

She was tan, with glossed pink lips, her hair looked soft and shiny. Her face was soft yet stern.

The strap of my dress was falling of my shoulder. She fixed my strap "sorry about that, your strap was falling" she said.

I wanted to pull her shirt and kiss her but I knew that wasn't a good idea. I looked into her eyes  and said "your very pretty you know" she laughs and replies with "thanks".

I grab a piece of her curly hair and twist around my finger. She blushes and giggles. "Wheres your friends?" I ask. "Oh I came alone" she says.

"What about that girl you were with at the cafeteria?" I say. "Oh Sag-... wait are you stalking me she says jokingly. "Uh no?" I say laughing.
______________________________
Uh I mean this was a cute part!!♡