Part 1

Noah POV...
I woke up at 6:30am and got in the shower when I got out it was almost 7am. I put on black rip jeans with a green hoodie. I ran to my car and left. As I drove to school I got nervous because I'm new. I pulled up at school and all the girls looked at me. I go to the principal office and I sat down. He gave me my schedule and I left. As I walked to class a girl came up to me and said hi. I say hi back and she told me her name her name is Zoe. I told her my name was Noah and I say bye and she left.  I saw a cute girl she had black hair with freckles.  I say hi and she said hi.  I told her my Noah and she told me her name is Dixie.  The bell ranged and I ran to class.  After class Zoe came up to me and said "stay away from Dixie she will break your heart." I say ok and we talked more.  
Skip to lunch... Noah POV...
I go into the lunch room and Zoe called me over and Dixie called me over.  I go to Dixie because I like her and I look at Zoe as a friend.  Zoe looked at me confused I gave her a sign that I like her she looked mad but she said ok.  Me and Dixie talked the bell ranged and I asked Dixie what her next class is she said math I have math to.  We walked to class and Zoe pulled me aside and told me that she is using me but I say I want to know her.  She said ok but don't come crying to me when you get your heart broken I say ok and left.  Me and Dixie talked while we walk to class I think I want her to be my girlfriend.  We are now in math and I sat next to Dixie and I put my hand on her thigh she looked at me and I say sorry she said it was ok. 
After school... Noah POV...
I walked up to my looker got my stuff. I went outside I saw Dixie I asked her for her number she gave it to me and I smiled and I say bye and went to my car.  Zoe came up to me and asked me for my phone number I gave it to her and left.  I drive home I pulled up in my driveway.  I go inside and said hi to my family and went to my room all I could think about is Dixie.  I called her and she answered we talked for hours in till my mom called me for dinner.  I came back to my room and Zoe texted me and said hi I say hi back we talked for a while.  I got tired and put on shorts and a white t shirt.  I put on a show and fell asleep.