Part 3

Noah POV...
I saw that Dixie was sleeping so I kissed her head.  I got a text from Zoe she said can we hang out I say no because I'm with Dixie she said ok.  I fell asleep with Dixie in my arms.  I woke up at 3am Dixie was not there.  I texted her and said we're are you she Sid at home we have school tomorrow.  I say ok I miss you.  She said SIMP i said only a simp for you.  She said I'm a simp for you to I started to blush.  I say good night and went back to sleep.  I woke up at 6am I do my same old.  I got to the kitchen and made some cereal.  I walked to my car and texted Dixie good morning she said good morning.  I say good morning to Zoe because she is my best friend.  She said good morning.  I got inside my car and drove to school.  I pulled up and went inside.  I go to my looker and Dixie hugged me from behind I kiss her head and we walked to class.  After class I walked up to Zoe and talked to her for a little and then I go to class. 
Skip to lunch ... Noah POV...
I walk in the lunch room and saw Zoe and sat with her and Dixie sat with her friend Addison.  Me and Zoe talked for the hole lunch then the bell ranged.  Me and Dixie walked to class.  I sat next to her and put my hand on her thigh.  I go up on her leg she moved my hand she gave me a mad look I say sorry she smiled. 
After school... Noah POV...
Zoe texted me to hang out I say yes and I go to my car Dixie and to my car.  She asked me to hang out but I say no because I'm hanging out with Zoe.  She said bye and smiled I thought she would get mad but I guess not.  I go home and go into my kitchen to grab a snack.  I go to my room and texted Dixie I say hi she said hi back we talked for a little.  I texted Zoe to ask her when is she coming over she said now I say ok.  I herd a knock on my door and I opened it was Zoe she hugged me I hugged her back.  We go to my room I ask her for help with my math she said ok.  She helped me with my math it go late so she left.  I call Dixie we talked for a while in till I got tied.  I put on a hoodie and shorts and fell asleep.