Part 2

Dixie POV...
I woke up at 7am I was going to be late to school. I take a quick shower. I put on a blue hoodie with black jeans. I ran to my car and left I was 5 minutes late but it's ok. I go to my looker I put my stuff inside and went to class I sat next to my friend Addison. We talked in class and now class is over. I go to my looker I saw Noah and I say hi and he said hi. Me and Noah talked for a little and then I went to class.
Skip to lunch ... Dixie POV...
I walked into the lunch room and I saw Noah sitting with Zoe. I walk to my table Noah came up to me and said I can sit with him I say ok. I sit and Zoe gave me a dirty look I just anointed her and just talked to Noah. The bell ranged and me and Noah went to class.
After school... Dixie POV...
I walk to my car and Noah came up to me and asked me for help in math. I say ok I say when am I coming to your house he said 4 I say ok and left. I go home and say hi to my mom and walked into my room. I sit on my bed thinking about Noah. I get my stuff for me to go to Noah house. I say bye to my mom and left. I pulled up at Noah house and knocked on the door he opened the door and gave him a hug he hugged me back. I we go to his room I sat on his bed. I told him some stuff that he needed to do and he said wow your pretty and smart. I blushed and he looked at me and kissed me. He pulled away he said he is sorry I say it's ok and kissed him he kissed me back. After that he said do you want to watch a movie I say yes. He said what movie I say Cat In The Hat. He said ok and put it on. We cuddled like this. 

I fell asleep in Noah arms