Trouble with the timelord

Donna's pov

so I laid in bed my head pounding from a massive headache, "DOCTOR SHUT UP!" I shouted at him, we've not been getting on very well lately, he's not taken it well to being a dad...

I huffed remembering our argument...

I looked at him, "I'm pregnant for god sake, I'm supposed to be moody!" I said, "But not all the time, I'm not allowed to cuddle you or kiss you, you deny me donna, and I have no clue why?" he asked, "Because you don't want to be a dad, I heard you on the phone to gramps, you told him you were going to break up with me! how am I supposed to feel after that huh?" I asked, "Donna, I had a family before, I lost them, I don't want that okay, I don't want to lose them!" he said, "But you won't because I'll be here for you," I said, "NO OKAY, I DON'T WANT KIDS END OF STORY BYE BYE!" He said, which ended me in bed with a massive headache and crying...

I stroked my belly, "I love you so much, you know that I love you to the moon and back" I said, I got up and packed a bag, I got to the console room, "take me home now" I said, "Okay" he said, he pushed the buttons, "why?" he asked, "why do you think, I thought you'd be happy that I'm carrying a baby, but no, it's a whole different story, so this is it, we're done" I said, "you're breaking up with me?" he asked, "Yes" I said, so he landed, "Goodbye doctor" I said slinging my bag over my back...

I got to the house and knocked on the door, I heard the tardis leave, mum opened it, "hey sweetie" she said, I walked in and it hit me, I broke down in tears, "I loved him, mum, so much, but he doesn't want to be a dad" I said crying into her shoulder, Gramps held me close...

Doctor's pov

my phone rang, "Doctor how dare you break my little girl's heart?" she asked, "I don't want Kids sylvia, I told donna before but she didn't listen to me, she's dumb" he said, "Don't you dare call my daughter dumb, she's wanted kids for a long time and now she can have this chance!" she said, "But you don't know my past, Sylvia, I had family and I've lost them, I'm scared of losing her and the baby, I don't want that" I said, she huffed, "Protect them then, you love her right?" she asked me.

I thought about it, I really do love Donna, it's just my past has come to haunt me, "Of course I love her Sylvia, she means everything to me, put me on speaker" I said, she did, "Donna, just hear me out okay, I'm so sorry, I screwed up big time, and I know I did, you and the baby mean the world to me, and that's saying something, I love you, Donna, so much and nothing is going to change that alright, we're in this together, you, me and Baby noble" I said.

I heard sniffling, "But I thought you didn't want to...." she said, "I've been living in the past for too long now it's time to move forward," I said, I sat down, "I'm sorry too" she sniffled back, "you don't have to apologise, baby, it was my fault and we can work things out, I promise," I said, so we talked.

I got back to her house and knocked on the door, Wilf let me in, she was on the sofa crying, I laid with her, she turned to face me, we kissed, "so does this mean you are a couple again?" Sylvia asked, "it's up to donna" I said, "I love you so much" she said, "I love you too donna noble" I said smiling, we cuddled, "How's our little one?" I asked her, she smiled, "good, are you ready to be a dad, doctor?" she asked me, "Of course I am, donna, this life we are creating is amazing" I said smiling.

we sat up, "this is going to be a long road, but we will get there in the end," I said, I nodded, "I'm gonna lay down," she said, I nodded and kissed her head...

20 minutes later...

I joined her too, to hear sniffling, I saw donna crying, "Baby?" I asked, "Doctor" she said broken, I cuddled her as she cried on my shoulder, "Baby did you have a nightmare?" I asked, she shook her head, "it was lance" she said, "But lance died" I said, she nodded, "he's in my head all the time, telling me to die and you hate me" she said.

I grabbed her, "you can force him out, you are so strong, we can do this" I said, she nodded, we cuddled for a while....