Chapter 5

The woman sighs as she presses a hand to the windowpane to admire the moon. Glass cold under her touch from the bitter air of the night. The city of Washington is displayed out in front of her. Street lamps were being turned off for the night, as were the lights that shone through the other windows and the lamp of hope from within.

"Tiffany." she was firm of her words.

"Yes. I'm here." Tiffany didn't call her Mrs. Kennedy, for she was careful that everything about that name will bring her to tears.

Night, deathly silence.

Footsteps echo, in the majestic palace.

Every step, hitting Irene's fragile being.

Youth is not miserable, but so desolated by our evaluation. Love is not complicated, but so bitterly interpreted by us.

Irene can't help but laugh at the last word.

"Irene, let me in."

Silence.

Jack saw a poignant or rather, self-deprecating smile.

"Irene, I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for? Sir? You must have done something wrong to be sorry."

Silence.

"I-"

"I am not angry. I can't in fact feel anything, Jack. This is something you should know."

Tiffany went out, looking around the house, she saw Stacy Miller in her bedroom. And Tiffany went back again inside only to find Mrs. Kennedy with the confident smile and whispering in Jack's ears. While he caressed her belly.

What happened when Tiffany was gone was beyond her comprehension.

But time will tell.

And Irene had a plan

They just have to wait ten months and all will be clear, Stacy or Irene, who gets the final laugh.

In the months, seal her mouth.