MHA: EraserMic (Eraserhead x Present Mic)

Okay so before I say anything about the romantic ship, I just want to say, they make a great platonic ship as well. And that's evident in the show. It's quite obvious (I think) that they are good friends. Which leads me to what I think about the romantic ship. Do I ship it?

Yes. 110% yes. I love this ship, it's actually my otp ship in MHA. I know some people are probably thinking like: "They're complete opposites though"
And
"They're friends though"

Both of those points are true. But let me give you my reasons for those points.

Sure, they're complete opposites, but that's what makes their friendship (and this ship) so great. It's kind of like how fire and ice are opposites, yet they go together. See what I mean?

And the second one, yes, they are friends. And honestly, I love the friendship they have. It's great. I ship this platonically or romantically, I really don't care.

I think it's a great ship, and that it completely makes sense. Also, I ship this ship just as much as I ship Daisuga, if you remember my reaction to that one, my reaction is the same to this one and vise versa. I love it so much. 💖💖

And now...

Fanart!!!
By the way, all of these pictures I'm about to post here were screenshot off of Wattpad. Once again, if you want the books, I'll try and find the right ones and send them to you via pm.

Also, some of these aren't actually ship pictures, but pictures of the two of them together so I'm putting them anyways. Also, I think this might've been the longest chapter I wrote. Even longer than the Lux x Ahsoka one. Wow! 😂

 Wow! 😂