Star Wars: Rex x Ahsoka Pt2

Also requested by @111206ad, thank you! 

Gonna go back and read what I first said to see if my opinion has changed (pretty sure it has)

~

Hm. Yeah has definitely changed. 

I'd like to start off by saying that I'm not against the ship and I do still like it and everything, and I think I would even say that I do still ship it, but I think now I prefer it as a strong platonic relationship. I noticed this happened to me with a few ships (like one featuring my OC) where I just went "Hm, I think I like this better as a close platonic thing". And when I say that I mean like... people still have to do a double take to see if they're just friends or not, yknow? That being said I would write for them both romantically and platonically. I think one of my things with Rexsoka is that someone pointed out there's kinda an age difference, and that floats around in my head whenever the ship is mentioned. 

None the less, no hate here and I think that either romantically or platonically this is a good pairing.

(Still no fan art because the wifi is still bad rn)

Thank you for all the requests :) I believe I'm caught up now so feel free anyone to put in some requests :)