𝐕𝐈 | hamato, yoshi

_______________ʜᴀᴍᴀᴛᴏ, ʏᴏsʜɪ

_______________
ʜᴀᴍᴀᴛᴏ, ʏᴏsʜɪ.
_______________

     𝕋ℍ𝔼 three of us sat around the pit in silence. "The three of us" meaning the only humans in this lair currently: April, Casey, and myself. Some random episode from the previous show the turtles were watching was playing on the old television.

It was colorful and obviously from the 80s'. If the fact that it was on VHS was not a dead enough giveaway, then its pure content was. However, this television was unable to receive actual satellite apart from the news station and it was so old that it was unable to receive Netflix or even DVDs. I felt bad for the turtles, they probably had not even seen 21st-century television.

Okay, maybe that was a stretch but still...

Casey whistled as he casually laid back on the couch, tossing a ball in the air and catching it. April was fidgeting, her eyes sometimes turning to look at me before she would suddenly look away. I was the only one watching this trash show, my nose scrunched in obvious disdain.

The turtles themselves were currently in the dojo talking to the apparent Master who was accordingly a giant mutant rat named "Splinter". I pursed my lips at that information when they told me.

If I listened closely, I could just make out their voices drifting from the dojo. It was mostly Leo explaining to his father along with the other three chiming in at some points. I did not bother to mention the fact that I could nearly hear them to April or Casey as it was obvious they could not hear the group at all.

It was another oddity that I could simply put down on the list.

"You think they get porn on this thing?" Casey finally broke the silence, sitting up.

April whipped around to look at him so fast, her nose scrunched.

"I don't know—don't ask them that!" She harshly said as I turned to him.

"But I was wondering the same thing," I said as Casey pointed to me dramatically, as though saying "see!" to April.

I was still curious after whole "tasing Leo's man parts incident."

"What do you think their dongs look like?" Casey flicked his fingers while making an odd popping noise with his mouth. "Do you think they get horny ever?"

"That's true," I rubbed my chin, "you should ask Raphael later!"

"And get my ass kicked? No way!" Casey scoffed while shaking his arms in an X-motion.

April shook her head at us, "Oh my God, you guys, please stop,"

Casey and I both ended up laughing, and April's lips tilted as though she wanted to smile but was simply not letting herself.

"Look, we're sorry for not telling you about this, but please understand it was not our secret to tell," April finally said, taking a deep breath while looking at me.