Prologue

//Prologue//

//Prologue//

"Damn it!"

Eurika looked up at the sky as wet droplets hit her face, progressively growing faster and stronger. It was raining. 

Perfect. 

She pulled her hoodie up over her head and slid the white grocery bag on her wrist that it was easier to put both her hands on her pockets as her other hand held her phone that played music through her white AirPods.

The soft sound of a piano playing in her ears had relaxed her. She turned away from the ZU corner store. It had a small green message symbol between the letters Z and U with the words "24 h open" at the bottom.

Eurika was too lost in her thoughts to react in time when an older girl bumped into her.

The girl had a thin blue unzipped jacket with a yellow shirt underneath, she also wore black leggings that stopped at her knees. The girl had dark brown hair and dark red eyes. 

"Oof—."

Eurika straightened herself before facing the girl again. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized immediately and bent down to pick up a packet of Beef flavouring that fell out in the collision.

Eurika stood back up and held it out for her as she rubbed the back of her neck with her other hand, the fifteen year old gave the other girl a nervous smile.

"Sorry, again. It was my fault, I should be paying more attention." The seventeen year old received her food and told the younger teenager that it was okay.

The brunette glanced at the ground as something had caught her attention. She bent down and picked it up handing it over to Eurika.

"I think this is yours."

Eurika took the phone out of her hands and immediately recognized it as hers. "Thanks." She said as she pocketed it then she looked back up at the girl.

"Sorry, again for bumping into you." The older girl nodded. "It's okay."

Eurika smirked. "My name's Eurika." She held out her hand for her to shake. 

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

After a few moments of silence the other girl smiled at Eurika. "I'm Shin-Ae." Shin-Ae replied as she shook her hand.

Eurika's smiled grew. 

"Nice to meet you!"

__________________

Hey everyone! I hope you will enjoy this book. Like I mentioned in the description; I only own my oc, Eurika.

 Like I mentioned in the description; I only own my oc, Eurika

This is the author and artist of "I Love Yoo." Please go check them out.