❯ 𝙪 ; 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

WHAT!?
chan exclaimed after getting into a phone call with hyunjin. he was assigned to take care of the house minho and hyunjin used to live in and he had been living there for three years now. the board suggested throwing a party in hyunjin's resthouse being that it was big enough and at a nice location. hyunjae's neighborhood wasn't fond of the idea of parties so it was the best place to save time for planning and renting a whole resort for one more night.

chan massaged his temples and assured the younger he'll get the house ready in time for the night the party will happen.
chan hyung anything wrong?
a younger boy went out the bedroom into the living room where chan was, worried there might be a problem.
jeongin we need to get you out of here.
he said and stood up earning a confused look from the younger.

why? anything wrong?
he asked and chan sighed.
yeah, it's kinda urgent. hyunjin will need this place to host a party and your minho hyung will be here.
he said and jeongin's jaw hung open.
fUCK! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? WHAT TIME WILL THEY ARRIVE?
he shook the shorter male's shoulders in a panic and ran to the room to pack all his clothes. jeongin and chan had been secretly dating for a while now, no one knows but them or else they'd get in trouble. jeongin often stays with chan in the resthouse whenever he was on break to accompany the older and this sudden news was quite unexpected for them.

you can use my car innie. they'll be here tonight.
chan assured him and blinked a few times seeing jeongin already prepared to leave, his huge bag slung over his shoulders.
pfft, it's still morning, i'll help you set up the party and i'll leave in the afternoon.

chan and jeongin spent a good couple of hours cleaning up and setting up the place, buying foods, drinks and decorations. the sun was now setting and jeongin threw the broom he was holding to grab his bag, passing by chan who was busy wiping the giant window.
channie hyung i have to go!
he said making chan laugh, he grabbed his car keys and gave them to jeongin, the younger giving him a sweet peck on the lips.

they walked out the house and went down the stairs, with chan making sure jeongin got everything before leaving.
i'll text you soon, goodluck.
chan waved goodbye as jeongin drove off, he sighed and went back in the house to turn on the decorative lights by the pool and cover the jacuzzi.

night fell on the beach and chan stood by the staircase dressed nicely and anxious, he ran his hand on his hair to fix it and almost jumped seeing multiple cars parking on the mountain side near the house. hyunjin ran towards him and gave him a hug after not seeing him in a while.
thanks hyung, sorry for bothering you.
chan chuckled nervously and patted the younger's back to tell him it's okay. 

minho stopped as he stood staring up at the house, a sigh escaped his lips and he pulled himself together before entering with hyunjae walking beside him. the older apologized and excused himself after mr. choi called him back downstairs into the pool area, minho smiled and told him he'll be fine.

there were only a few people in the house because the others were downstairs by the pool and minho felt quite thirsty. he expected the house to be cold and suffocating for him, but the moment he stepped in a few feet in the middle of the living room near the huge window sighting the sea, he couldn't help but hug himself feeling the house so warm and comforting him instead. the same feeling he had the first time hyunjin had brought him here. home. a place he used to call that with the person he truly loved.

minho?
someone tapped on his shoulder and he turned around, his face lighting up seeing chan and he hugged the older.
chan hyung! it's been a while! what are you doing here?
chan laughed and hugged him back, minho pulled apart still smiling at him.
i live here now basically, hyunjin asked me to take care of it.
minho nodded his head and chan pointed at the dining area.
are you hungry or thirsty? i could whip up something for you.
he asked and minho nodded his head before walking with chan to the banquet table, getting into little conversations with each other to catch up.