"I'm a useless child"

You are a useless, useless, useless child

The most useless child in this world.

      My name is (Y/N). I live with my abusive parents. The pain never stops when I'm at home. Day after day, there seemed to be more blood and bruises than the last.
        Today was a special day. The one day a week where I can use my laptop. I mainly use it to check social media and watch YouTube videos on my favorite Vocaloid, Oliver. I actually own Oliver's DVD. I decided to put it into my laptop and write a song. I made Oliver sing a sad song called 'Kimi wa dekinai ko' or 'Your a useless child' in English.
I made Oliver's voice in the cover so much like my real voice, that I ended up tearing up. After I had exported the song, something strange happened. My laptop....Crashed. What are my parents going to do? They would NEVER pay this off for me. I tried to remove Oliver's disc, only to realize it was stuck.
"Damn it!" I said out of frustration. I began to cry, I had saved up MONTHS just to get Oliver's disc..
My parents came into my room and were, obviously, extremely angry. They beat and yelled things like 'You are such a mistake.' and 'I wish you were never born!' over and over again until I broke down crying more than I already was.
After that, I was extremely tired and sore. I decide that I should head to bed without eating anything, which was a terrible idea since I already have insomnia. I laid in bed and listened to (favorite song) on my MP3 player. When that song was over, 'Kimi wa dekinai ko' began to play. I sang along with every word. I don't know Japanese too well, but this is the one song I feel like I do. I cried myself to sleep like every night, but this time, I felt like someone was watching me..

Lalala, you're useless at studies, exercise and speaking

You're just a destitute, dense and dirty child