'Holiday'

With seared lips, a small voice springs forth slander

Let's listen to the monotone shriek

Fukase and I decided to go Christmas shopping for gifts. Flower, Piko and Oliver went to another store so we could all surprise each other. Looking around the giant store we were in, Fukase and in got to work. We found a black choker for Flower and some fancy new headphones for Piko. The last person we need to shop for is Oliver.
"What should we get for your little boyfriend?" Fukase was teasing me. We walked down an aisle full of old antiques. I found the perfect gift. It was a ship in a bottle, with two people I it that looked like me and Oliver.
"I think this world be perfect for him. It's a ship in a bottle!" I showed Fukase the little bottle, he agreed to paying for everything.
About an hour later, Fukase and I arrived home. We had to walk because Flower took the car.
We arrived home MUCH later than anticipated. Flower, Piko and Oliver greeted us as we walked through the front door. I tried to hide the bag with Oliver's present in it to the best of my ability, but I think he might have snagged a look, since he went "What's in there?!" I hid the bag more and said "Ummm.. Christmas presents.. that you CANNOT look at." I snapped back at him.
A couple hours later, I had neatly wrapped Oliver's present and put it under the tree. I hope he likes it. I thought. We all gathered around the tree to open presents. Everyone had loved what they had gotten, especially Fukase, who got some sort of anime thing, being the gigantic weeb he is. Everyone had opened their gifts except for me, because...there was no gift.
Flower and Piko looked at each other like they had completely forgotten about me, but Oliver said "I got (Y/N) a very special gift, one sec." he ran to our room to grab it. He came back with a (favorite color) box and gave it to me.
I opened it and was shocked, it was a handmade figure of me. Everything about me was there, from my (hair length) (hair color) hair, to my (eye color) eyes and even my scars, which were covered up by bandages similar to the ones on Oliver's eye. It was perfect. I set it down on the table in front of me to admire it more. "I knew you wouldn't like it.." Oliver said, sadly. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him over me. "Hate it? How could I hate THAT?? It's perfect!" I nuzzled just forehead, we were so close that I decided that this was the perfect time to return his kiss.
I kissed him, in front of everyone. I could just sense Oliver was shocked himself. He returned the kiss though, and made sure it was long. I had let go of his collar and stopped kissing so I could breathe. "So...you do like me that way..huh?" Oliver said, now holding my hand.
"Alright, lovebirds, take it to the bedroom." Fukase said teasing with us both. Flower flicked the back of his head before standing up and walking in front of Oliver and I. She put a hand on my shoulder, "Glad you're feeling better, (Y/N). You could really use more serotonin in your life." She pat Oliver and I's heads before leaving to go to work. Fukase stood up and said, "Ohhh (Y/N)~! You ready for our binge fest?" Oliver decided to tag on and so did Piko. Maybe my life is finally getting better. I thought.

Nevertheless, time continues to continue and continue in tedium

You're a child with not enough time nor brains

(A/N) 620 words for a little Christmas special! Merry Christmas y'all!