♡ ︎Coffee Hang Out ♡︎

Heyy this is my first oneshots book so bare with me :)

No one's POV

Todoroki wasn't paying attention to class for the first time. He had someone occupying his mind, that someone was Katsuki Bakugo. He kept stealing glances at the boy, noticing his features. His sharp crimson eyes, pinkish lips and those soft cheeks of his. Of course he hasn't touched them yet but he could tell how soft it was. He just wanted to pinch them which Bakugo would never allow him to.

Todoroki's POV

What's going on with me today? I'm never like this.. I need to focus in class but I seem to have all my attention towards Bakugo. He looks fierce yet ador- wait what am I saying! This is Bakugo we're talking about, the loud obnoxious asshole who thinks he's better than everyone else. The bell rung, as I get up and back I see Bakugo still seated. He seems to be asleep. Uh should I wake him up?

"Todoroki if you don't mind can you wake up Bakugo? I have a teachers meeting I need to attend." Aizawa asks
"Okay I will." I reply back

I walk over to his seat and slightly bend down. His face wasn't all scrunched up and grumpy looking, instead his eyes were soft showing off his long blonde lashes. His eyebrows relaxed and his lips slightly parted. I feel my cheeks beginning to get hot. Oh dear, I'm blushing aren't I? I gently nudge Bakugo's shoulder.

"Um Bakugo? School has ended wake up." I say
"Bakugo..? School has ended" I repeat myself
He starts to groan as he lifts his head up.
"Icy... hot?" He whispers while yawning
Tears began to form at the corner of his eyes as he yawns. I blush even more hopefully he doesn't think much of my red face.
"What're you doing here?" He wonders
"Aizawa asked me to wake you up since school ended a few minutes ago." I answer
"Oh.. well okay I'm up you can leave me the fuck alone now." He demands going back to his usual self

I sigh sadly as he isn't acting cute anymore. I get up, hanging my bag over my shoulder and walk out. Perhaps I'm... developing a crush on Bakugo..?

Bakugo's POV

That stupid Half n Half idiot! Getting so close to my face just to wake me up! I feel my face heat up, great!
"UGHHH that stupid bastard!" I groan as I cover my face
People gave me weird glances, I guess because I was talking to myself. I gave them all a middle finger and jog back home. I unlock my door while taking off my shoes.
"Old Hag I'm home!" I yell
The old hag walks over to me slapping me on the back of my head
"SHIT OW!" I cry out
"Why are you 20 minutes late?! I was getting worried!" She yelled
"Relax woman! I just fell asleep."
"Mhm. Well try not to fall asleep during class or I'll beat your ass!" She threatened
"Yeah yeah whatever" Rolling my eyes

I run upstairs to my room and jump on my bed. I'm tired as shit, today was so boring no training just studying. I change out of my clothes and fold my uniform putting it in the laundry basket. I grab a pair of plaid pants with an oversized white shirt. I run back downstairs to see what I can eat. I get a bowl of strawberries and sit on the couch. I felt my phone buzz so I took it out. I got a notification from an unknown number? I press on it 'Hello' it said. The fuck? Who's this only the Bakusquad got my number.

꧁••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••꧂

Unknown
Hello

Bakugo
Eh? Who the fuck are you

Unknown
Oh, it's me Todoroki. I asked Kirishima for your number.