∼ ʚ ↬ Unexpected Confessions ↫ ɞ ∼

♡ ♡ ♡

It was Friday, the whole class of 1A had just finished their exams. It was a tuff and busy week. So as a way to celebrate, they decided to hang out in the city of Tokyo. Well, all except Bakugo.

"Come on Bakugo!" Kirishima pulled Bakugo's arm,

"No, what the fuck. You can't force me to go out with you and the idiots! I'll fuckin' lose my mind!" Bakugo complained, pulling away from Kirishima 

"It's gonna be fun man, I swear! Stop being a pussy and socialize with your classmates." Said Kirishima

"ME? PUSSY? FUCK YOU SHITTY HAIR!" He grabbed the neck of Kirishima's shirt, pushing him against the wall.

"Yeah, you heard me! You're a pussy if you don't come. So not manly." Kirishima smirked, he knew what he was doing

"You know what? Fine! I'm coming but don't expect me to actually talk to those dumbasses." Bakugo agreed

"Good, now will you let go of my shirt?"

⎯⎯

At the corner, stood Shoto Todoroki. He had heard everything that was being said in the hallway. You could say he was eavesdropping. Honestly, he knew it had nothing to do with him, he just wanted to listen to them bicker. Scratch that, it did involve him because he was a part of the class so basically Bakugo called him a dumbass. He let out a chuckle.

Todoroki always thought Bakugo was a bit amusing, cute even. He didn't really understand why he thought that but he did. It was strange, Bakugo Katsuki, cute. That did not fit him well, but in Todoroki's eyes, it did. Deep in his thoughts, he didn't hear the footsteps coming closer and closer to him. Todoroki thoughts were interrupted when he felt a push.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Bakugo demanded

"Oh, well- um," Todoroki choked on his words, he was caught off guard

"Um, um, I-I, come on you aren't Deku, are you?" Bakugo mocked

"It isn't any of your business." said the peppermint boy

"Is this a joke," The ash blonde scoffed, "Course' it's my fucking business! I'm not stupid, I know you were eavesdropping."

"Oh no, you caught me," Todoroki said in his monotone voice

Bakugo was about to punch him when Todoroki caught his hand, getting a good grip on it.

Todoroki's eyes slightly widened, "Your hands are soft."

"W-what?!" Bakugo blushed, trying to get away from Todoroki.

Todoroki brought the pomeranian's hand closer, putting it against the tip of his nose.

"Let fucking go!" Bakugo yelled out,

Immediately, Todoroki let go of his hand. He, himself was startled by his actions. He didn't know why he did that.

"Um, sorry I di-" Todoroki got cut off

"Fuckin' pervert! No different than grape fuck!" Bakugo looked at him, blushing again, and ran off.

"Well, that was... strange," Todoroki mumbled to himself.

"It sure was," said Kirishima who came out of nowhere

⎯⎯

It was a warm day in the city of Tokyo. The sun was shining brightly. The streets were surprisingly empty. The sound of chatter and laughter filled the air. It was indeed a beautiful day. The class was out in Tokyo like they had planned earlier. It wasn't often that they go out as a class.