Chapter 13

After the officer left, Jungkook sits on the couch thinking heaven to hell about the things that's happening lately. His heart sinks into an unknown sorrow. He starts feeling so stuffed suddenly.

"Baby, what was the officer asking previously?"
Jungkook looks up at Jimin who was standing right infront of him wearing one of his shirts and his hair totally wet. He looks so tiny in Jungkook's attires.

Jimin slowly sits on Jungkook's lap wrapping his arms around his neck.
"Is everything okay?" He keeps his head on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook couldn't help but hug that little baby close to him.
"Everything's fine baby. Nothing to worry about."

"Hmm. That's good." Jimin pecks his lips.

Jungkook pecks him back but a little passionately. A moment later the kiss turns into passionate one as Jungkook pulls them more closer letting their increasing hard members to rub against each other.

"Jungkookaah-" a moan comes out from Jimin's mouth.

"Yes?" Jungkook makes the kiss into a more sloppier as they both start sucking on their tongues fighting for dominance.

"I want you." Jimin somehow says letting out a breath inside his mouth.
Jimin starts unbuckling Jungkook's pants making Jungkook moan just by seeing how greedy his baby looks.
Jimin strips his pants and stares at the red hardened member that's standing erect infront of him ready to get inside his mouth. He gives a few licks on its tip making Jungkook whimper and grab a handful of his hairs. Chuckling at his reaction he takes the whole length inside his mouth.

Suddenly Jungkook feels the whole warmth of his mouth with the pulpy juicy lips massaging on the sides of his length. He opens his eyes for a moment to see how his baby is enjoying his meal, and he lets out a greedy moan.
"Aaahh! Baby you look so hot."

Jimin smriks at the compliment and starts bobbing up and down around his length more faster.

"Aa-aaahh! Damn- you so good at this." Jungkook says in one deep breath as he feels his peak.
"Aahh I'm about to cum baby, a bit faster-"

Jimin like a good baby follows his daddy. He starts sucking his lollipop more fast hungrily. And right after some moments his daddy cums inside him making him feel proud.
Jimin climbs up to Jungkook's face with a bit of white semen still sticking out from the side of his lips.

"Did you like it?" Jungkook asks switching their positions.

Jimin just nods in return.

Smiling at his reaction he gets inside Jimin slowly.

"Fuck- daddyy-" jimin scoffs.

"Ooh you're so tight." He starts thrusting faster and faster with each and every second.

The whole room starts echoing with their thrusting and moaning sounds.

Jimin lies beside Jungkook inside his warm embrace.

"Jimin is there anything you wanna say to me?" Jungkook says caressing Jimin's hair.

"Yes. I love you."

"No not that. Anything else."

"Umm- what?" Jimin looks up at his face.

"Naah nothing." Jungkook ignores that question not wanting to create an awkward situation.

Jimin leaves after Namjoon calls him for some business.

It's already 12am. Jungkook sits on his bed thinking about Yoongi.

"I think I was too harsh on him previously. I shouldn't have screamed at him like that." Jungkook sits up and takes his jacket. "I shall spend the night there with him. It's already late, but I know he would always let me in."

Jungkook drives off to Yoongi's home.
Jungkook rings the bell.
"Yoongi? It's me." Jungkook continues to knock on the door as he gets no response.
"What's up with this boy? Did he sleep so early? He never sleeps around this time until it's almost morning." Jungkook shrugs and starts looking around for any other entrance. Suddenly he feels someone watching him out. He immediately turns back but sees no one. He starts feeling a bit weird. He walks down the road to see if someone's really there or no.

Suddenly a big stone rushes from the side of head right a half inches away. He flinches himself to the other side turning back to find no one. He hears someone's foot steps and starts running towards it. After covering a little distance not finding anyone he stops on his way and goes back to Yoongi's home. This time he sees Yoongi from the window of his room. He thought he's up now so he rings the bell again but again no response.

"I'm sure I saw him in his room." He thinks and then realising something he curses himself for not having thought it before. Somedays back when Yoongi went to a business trip to Paris he gave him the duplicate keys of his home. It's still there in his car. He brings those keys and quietly opens the door.
"Is he's doing this because he's angry with me? Ugh." He quietly reaches the living room.

Suddenly some suffocating sounds somes to him. It's like someone's in a lot of pain but still trying to not to let it out. Jungkook walks upstairs following the sounds. It's coming from Yoongi's room.

He opens the door and an unwanted scenario comes infront of Jungkook. He never expected to see this.

Yoongi crunched in a ball in one of the corner of the room crying in pain. He's scratching the floor at intervals when the pain is high. His face totally pale like paper. His body totally covered with scratching marks all around. Yes, the whole body. Cause he's sitting naked there.

"Yoo-yoongi? Are you alright?" Jungkook walks up to him.

And again a sudden unexpected reaction. Yoongi starts growling as he sees him. Like a beast his eyes turns red. Quickly getting up he grabs Jungkook's neck sinking his fangs inside his skin.

"Aa- yoo- it- hu-rts-" jungkook somehow says as he gets totally choked.

Giving him more shock, Yoongi picks him up in the air just by grabbing his neck and pins on the wall. Blood starts flowing down the areas where Yoongi's fangs were digging through.

"Leave me- yoo-ngi-" Jungkook's face almost turns pale. Just a few more seconds and his breathes gonna end for his life.

Suddenly with his astonishment Yoongi's redness in his eyes blurs away .

"Ru-run Jungkook- run. Go away!!" He screams with teary eyes, leaving his neck and throwing him away.

"No- no I won't leave you like this. Tell me what happened? Please? Can I help you?" Jungkook crawls back pinning to a wall.

"No!! YOU CAN'T HELP ME OUT OF THIS! JUST GO AWAY! ELSE YOU'LL GET KILLED!" Yoongi maybe wasn't even able to finish his words while Jungkook sees his eyes turning red again and his fangs coming back with that devilish brewing eyes.

He understands what he needs to do and runs towards the door. He can clearly feel him being followed. He immediately shuts the door behind him as he steps out of the doorway.

He pants, sweats tripping down his forehead.
"I need to call Namjoon."

Why Namjoon? Yeah maybe cause the last time he saw Yoongi's eyes, he also noticed those vampire identified tooth coming out from the corner of his lips.

He runs out leaving for Namjoon's home.

It's 5am in the morning. They reached Yoongi's home. But they were late. Yoongi's laying on the floor with blood coming out if his mouth. Cold and steady.

------------------------------------------------------