Page 3

Grandma's Comfort

06-07-17

Dear Diary, Today I woke up early and had breakfast with my grandma.

The breezing wind was so relaxing and the sound of the waves were so pleasing.

As I was eating, my grandma asked me if there was something wrong because I was spacing out.

I told her it was nothing but she didn't believe me!

She asked me again what's wrong and I told her that Anna and Piren are no longer friends and I didn't know what to do.

She was shocked, but she had that face that I couldn't quite figure out.

She told me everything would be fine and she said if you're still friends with both of them why not try to make them up.

I said "I don't know ma, you know that I'm not a very confident person when it comes to talking."

She said "If you try to believe in yourself Ersi, you will. This is Alyna and Erson's fault. They were not a good role model for you."

I was not surprised over that because it was very true. My parents anulled because they didn't have time for each other but it was fine. I have my grandma with me.

She was the best person to ever happen to me.

We continued to eat after the talk that we had.

After I ate, I went outside our veranda.

I like watching the waves in the morning. It really calms me down after thinking too much.

Every time I have anxiety, I just try to meditate and watch the scenery.

It was such a hectic day yesterday so I didn't bother going out to do somethings.

I stayed in my room just to watch some YouTube videos.

Piren was calling me to go out, but I refused since I was too tired to be doing something after that last conversations with them.

I have finished another day without crying. Lets go! I hope consistency is at favor for the next few days.

Yours Truly, Ersilyna.