05

☆゚.Won't you say, your mine?☆゚.

Shoto's POV

Dating her was the best thing I ever felt in my whole life. Might be too much but when she talks and tells stories I can only hear her voice, and everything, everyone vanishes. Her smile lits me up when I'm tired. It might be too early to say this but I would do anything for this girl.

When she said
Won't you say, your mine?☆
I won't ask for anymore, I'd like it if it was just her. Her only.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。

Momo's POV

Wow it's November already,Todoroki and I have been seeing each other often. Since I started dating him,I had something to look forward to everytime I go home.

I thought we wouldn't talk as much since we were both the shy type and stuffs. But surprisingly, I can see in his eyes he was so happy to talk to me, I hope he knows I feel the same way too. He would call, if not him me. I can't help but feel pleasant. This is the best feeling in the world.

I made new memories and experience with him,I'm so relieved and happy I hope he does too. It's always in my mind, what would I be doing if I weren't with him? I think I would be so lonely to the point of not trying anymore.

Ring✧

the bells makes a sound as I walk in. Here we are again, where it all started. And the guy I only dated for 12 hours is sitting there waiting for me.

"shoto!"

Walking faster in getting close to him, and he stood up and opened his arms for me to feel his warmth again.

December is coming again..

I thought.

                    ᘛTHE ENDᘛ

I forgot to post this last 2020 of December, I'm so sorry\(^o^)/ hugs! Really sorry this chapter was short I couldn't drag on any longer ;) I really enjoyed writing this piece♡ hope you enjoyed reading it too. Make sure to stay tuned for more books✿

And indeed, December is.. coming again <3