||~Round-2~||

~Know your groom ~

~Know your groom ~

-Participants will answer the questioned for the Pandava(s) they chose.

-Participants participating for two or more Pandavas will answer the questions for the chosen Pandavas.

-Participants participating for 5 of the Pandavas will answer each and every questions.

-Deadline- 72 hours from publishing time

~Yudhishthira~

-Imagine that Yudhishthira is in a Dharma sankat. One side is his family, and the other side his duty as king. He is utterly confused what to do. As his wife how will you help him to come out of this?

-As a ruler, Yudhishthira always prefers his work and duties over you. How will you take this?

-What will be your reaction when you get to know that Yudhishthira staked Nakul first in dice game?

-Before the Kurukshetra war, Yudhishthira has a dream about his sons getting killed. When he shares this with you, what will be your words to him?

-Your reaction on Yudhisthira's first lie during war.

~Bheem~

-What will be your reaction on the vows Bheem had taken during dice game?

-As his wife, how will you look at Bheem killing Dusshashan violently?

-Suppose you meet Bheem in Ekchakra and fall in love with him. Then you hear Kunti deciding to send him to kill Bakasur. What would you do?

-After dyuta, you see flames of wrath dancing in Bhima's eyes. He is in a wrath that no one can pacify. What will you do?

-Name the dishes you would cook for Bheema for impressing him.

~Arjuna~

-Arjuna feels pained to recall that he has said insulting words to Yudhishthira on 17th day of war. How will you console him?

-You got to know that Arjuna loves Subhadra and you see them meeting in a temple. How would you react to this?

-What will you think if you hear that Arjuna has lost to Satyabhama in archery?

-Arjuna is shattered after losing his sons in war. What will be your words to him?

-What will be your reaction to Arjuna's silence in dyuta Sabha?

~Nakula~

-How would you react to the fact that Nakul always likes to stay under the guidance of his elder brothers?

-Nakul is a lover of nature and animals. How would you take his likings?

-Nakul looks into the mirror and ask for your opinion. What would be your honest opinion to him?

-Nakul remembers Mata Madri during the war and tells you how Yudhisthir saved him first as Yudhisthira promised to Mata Madri. He became emotional, what would be your words to soothe him?

-Nakul is devastated by the loss of his uncles during the war, the last remainders of his mother. Your words to soothe him.

~Sahadeva~

-You came to know from Sahadev about the hidden truth that Karna was Kunti's son. Sahadeva is worried for Kunti since war was going to happen. What would be your words to him?

-How would you react if Sahadev tells you that Lakshmana, Krishna's wife and Vijaya's sister, is one of the people he admired the most?

-Since Sahadev is an introvert in nature, how would you make him to talk to you?

-Sahdev shares with you that he's not getting any good vibe about the dice game and going to Hastinapur. Your words to soothe him.

-As Sahdev is pampered by Kunti, he doesn't remember about Mata Madri much or he pretends not to remember. How will you extract the memories of Mata Madri from him?

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THE ANSWERS, ONLY DM OR MAIL.

All the best!

***