One word changes everything

Katsuki woke up earlier than usual, his feeling of danger was stronger than usual. He got up and changed in a matter of a few seconds. He felt, that something bad will happen. Not long later his phone rings. Number navigates to hero agency, that Bakugo has internships in. He picks up

-Yes?
-Bakugo, you're needed in an agency, League made a move
-On my way - says and hangs up. Then puts on his jacket and his favorite Nike hightops and goes out of his room. His quick steps drive him to his car. He gets in and drives off to the agency. He knows, that if they call him, then it has to be serious. 

SAME TIME, UNKNOWN LOCATION IN THE FOREST

Tomura with his pack arrives at the location. Their secret weapon is a few hundred feet away from them. They start going through the bushes just to see their target. Gigantomachia was ready. There was one more thing. They had to convince him, that they are worthy of his time and help. They had a plan. While others were a distraction, Compress snuck to him from behind and compressed him into the marble. Soon enough he released him. Gigantomachia agreed to help his master's successor. An evil grin appeared on Tomura's face. Soon enough they will crush hero society at its roots. Although they knew, that heroes are on the way. They had to run. Gigantomachia asked to be closed in marble, it will be more convenient to do it. Soon enough they all were in the car, driving back to the industrial district. 

20 MINUTES LATER

Heroes appeared on the scene of the fight. But all of the villains were gone. They managed to secure all the evidence and secure the perimeter. Then they went back to the agency. Tire marks on the ground guided them to Hummer H2, they know, how the villains went there. And assuming the rumors about the monster hiding in this forest, they had to prepare for the worst. 

ABANDONED WAREHOUSE IN INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT, LATE EVENING

Compress set Gigantomachia free. The monster is surprisingly smart. Tomura went back to the big table and they started to discuss the plan of attack. The one last attack, that will crush hero society. The dream of Tomura and the first step to take over the country.

SAME TIME

Bakugo was pissed. Fact, that he went there for nothing made him furious. As he arrived in the dorms, his future wife jumped onto him and hugged him. She was worried, but as they were talking about what happened, the feeling only got worse. They knew, what the league wants to do. And if they will succeed, the future will be grim.

A/N: The story comes to an end, I don't have enough creativity to keep that story going. The story was supposed to go live 2 days ago, but I got distracted by Cyberpunk 2077. 

As always, stay safe

Raven1g out