The Last Day.

ONE DIRECTION is COMING !

What: 1D is coming.

Where: At the BIL gymnasium 

When: Dec. 29, 2012 8:00 - 12:00 PM

Jessica: Can you see it Jasmine our one and only DREAM !

Jasmine: I like too fangirl to them but I never wish to see them.

Jessica: Jasmine, come on I know you love them. :""">

Jasmine: Uh, your wrong, I don't love them are you not shy that our classmates teases you that your idols is a GAYS ?!

Jessica: Me being shy ?! Uh, tease me as they want to and  they don't have enough evidence to say that 1D is GAYS and even if 1D is GAY I still love them. :))

Jasmine: I'm so proud of you best ! :"">

Jessica: HAHA ! :"") Wait, you wanna hangout in my crib later ?

Jasmine: Ofcourse.

Jessica: Ok fine. :) Later packed up your clothes needed then I gonna pick you up in your house later at 6:00 pm.

Jasmine: No problem ma'am. ;)

Jessica : Ok see you later.

End of the classes...

Jessica: Hey Jasminey ! Getready to have fun later. :***

Jasmine: No problem. :)

Jessica got home the first thing she do is she clean her bedroom and she order a big box of pizza and she buy a 4 gulf of softdrinks.

Jessica: Seems everything was ready. :"">

Jessica called there driver and picked Jasmine in her house after waiting Jasmine lock her house and get in the car of Jessica.

Jessica: Why do you take so long ?

Jasmine: Ah, Nothing. :)

Then they got home the first thing they do is the watch a scary movie second is they play thruth or dare third they ate the pizza and etc. lastly when there tired they arrange there bed and the sleep but before they sleep....

Jasmine: You know Jessica why I took so long when you picked me up in my house ?

Jessica: Why ?

Jasmine: Because I'm practicing how I gonna say that I gonna live in Europe for 3 years.

Jessica: What?! But you said you never gonna leave me.

Jasmine: Yeah, I said that but my parents want me to live. :(( I'm so sorry Jessica. 

Jessica: It's ok so we need to sleep ?

Jasmine: Ok. :)))