Summit

Oh look, a worthless piece of trash. Every negative comment about you is true and you know it. It's funny that you are still alive, hoping that it might change. It won't and you know it huh? Save yourself the time and die already.

The familiar release. Your whole body was slumped over with a mess of tears while you watched a streak of blood run down your thigh. The razorblade rolled out of your hand as you fell back onto a messy bed full of wrappers and takeout boxes. It was no way for anyone to live, good thing you wanted to die anyways.

    You once were a streamer full of life. Smiles, laughs, and good times filled your youtube page, instagram posts, tweets, and streams. It was nothing but endless fun. You were highly regarded as a stunning, nice, and genuine streamer that was fun to be around. Some of the proudest moments were collabing with big names like Pewdiepie and Markiplier. Though, it was not limited to just gaming, you had the lucky chance of being invited to James Charles' channel for a GRWM: Streamer Edition.
The past 2 years from when your streams gained traction to your last posted youtube videos had been some of the best times of your life. You had formed some lifelong bonds with some special people, some of your closest were members of the Dream Team. Spending time on the Dream Smp was a favorite pastime. There was always something going on, and you hadn't seen such a supportive community in a long time. Your channel mainly centered around minecraft plays with the group with some deviations like horror and combat missions. In your peak, you were talking to your closest friends daily; they consisted of Dream, GeorgeNotFound, Sapnap, TommyInnit, Jshlatt, Tubbo, BadBoyHalo, and WilburSoot. But, every peak has a valley, and this valley didn't seem to have an end.

It had been 2 months since you announced you were taking a break from everything for a while. You had been on a downhill for a little bit before making the decision to try and work on yourself, not realising the isolationism and unfamiliarity of not laughing daily would make things worse. You felt as if you were sitting in a chair, in the middle of a dark room, a single spotlight on you; no one there to help, no one there to reach out. You were alone. Concerned friends had reached out in the first bit and you were good at responding, sounding like everything was OK.
At some point, though, you saw no point in responding at all- so you didn't. Your status had been MIA for the past month. Besides texting and discord, you stayed off your computer and phone so your friends had no other way of contacting you. The days just repeated in an endless loop. Wake up, eat old food from the fridge or get takeout, nap, wake up, take some Advil for your pounding headache, cry, and fall back asleep. Not knowing when the cycle would end was the scariest part, you had already started to make a collection of various pills for when you wanted to cut the cycle off... Until everything changed.

. . .

There was a loud knock at your door. Your whole body flinched as you stirred from your mid-day nap. Rubbing your eyes, you stood up. No one was supposed to be here, there was no food ordered at least not that you remembered. There was another knock, your whole body jolted as you stumbled down the hall. Finally getting to the door unlocking it, you opened it slowly, light flooding in almost blinding you.

"He-Hello?" You question, holding a hand over your eyes.

"It reeks in here," A man's voice responded pushing the door open.

"What the-" You fell back onto the ground, your weak legs giving way to the push.

"Oops, shit, I'm sorry!" The man extended a hand to you.

"WHO ARE YOU? GET OUT!" You screamed trying to scoot away.

You heard a somewhat familiar giggle in response and the silhouette squatted down to your level, "You really don't know who it is?"