Welcoming

You woke up in darkness, you blinked for a few moments looking at the clock: 6:45am. You sighed, feeling a bit of still damp hair. Memories of yesterday came flashing back, Clay had to be here somewhere. He wasn't far, he was a few inches away on the bed, his back facing you. Shivers ran up your body, as the cracked living room window had circulated cold air throughout the entire house. You looked at the only warmth you had. Reluctantly climbing over Clays quiet body, you wriggled yourself into his sturdy arms, letting them wrap around your body. Pressing your back close to his chest, it was with no difficulty that you fell back asleep.
After a few more hours, your body finally stirred awake. Stretching out, Clay was nowhere to be found. The blanked that was assumedly covering the sheetless bed was now covering you.

"ClaaYYY?" You croaked.

There were hurried footsteps in the distance, "Good morning!" A smiling face peeked around the corner.

Starting to stand up, "How are you smiling? It's the morning." You groaned.

"I get to wake up and it's a new day!" His golden retriever personality was shining.

You warily walked over to him, "I have a lot of questions,"

"Breakfast first, y/n," Clay offered a supporting arm to the kitchen.

"How did you find me?" You say sitting down at the bar.

"You are going to think I'm crazy," He giggled while sliding a bowl of oatmeal over to you.

You started deep into the soggy oats, "I already do,"

"I had Tubbo find your IP address from discord..." Clay responded sheepishly.

"I have a VPN, that's close to impossible-" You glanced up at him.

Clay shrugged, "That's why it took one and a half months,"

You sighed, "How long are you staying?" His bags were still at the door.

He yawned, "That doesn't matter, but eating food does."

You cast a glare in his direction as he watched you finish the entire bowl.

"It's so funny, the first time I get to see your face in person," Clay took the empty bowl, placing it in the sink.

"Is when I look like shit?" You had almost forgotten that he had only ever seen you through a screen.

"No, not at all, you are much prettier in person," Clay's eyes were tracking every feature of your face.

"Hey mentioning faces, I feel like this is illegal," You pointed at him with your spoon.

He laughed, "Pay no mind, I was planning on face timing you as a surprise at some point when you were streaming,"

Questioning skeptically, "And why would you do that?"

"I wanted to see what you would look like all flustered," He grabbed the bowl and placed it in the sink.

"And why would I get flustered," You crossed your arms.

"Because I'm cuutteee," Clay cooed.

"In your DREAMS!" You fake laughed, rolling your eyes. "I'm going back to bed." Sighing, standing up on now mildly wobbly legs.

"I almost forgot!" Clay picked you up, walking off towards the bedroom, to your surprise.

He placed you on the bed, abruptly leaving. He came back momentarily with rubbing alcohol, cotton pads, and ointment.