Polar opposite

Kim Namjoon or better know as The Midas of the modern times is every young lady and male dream. He is one of the most successful men that the korean society had ever seen or known. He built his own empire at a young age. He is a famous architect but his most prestigious achievement is his farm, the biggest vineyard not only in Korea but in the whole continent. He is the sole holder of thousands and thousands of acres and the finest grapes and wines have his label. If you want to throw a successful banquet you need to be serving Real Me wines. His impact is so strong that if you want to make it big in the society you need his approval.

All this success didn't tarnish Namjoon's golden heart or his sensitive soul. This man was loved so loved by many people that it scared some upper ranked officers, they are terrified by the idea of Namjoon deciding to dive into politics because they know he will win every citizen's vote be it rich or poor. But Kim Namjoon never had even the thought of entering that hypocritical world, he just want this social clivage to mend and that everyone lives equally. For this specific reason he have so many charities under his name, from feeding the homeless to providing scholarships to poor students and orphans. Needless to say Kim Namjoon is a child of god whom is loved by everyone even his enemies.

This pure soul don't believe in the separation between the rich and the poor, for him every human being have the right to live respectfully without being forced out of their homes just because they don't fit into the glamorous society that the new capitalism have installed. He tries hard to offer job opportunities to those outcastes, hoping that one day, he would be able to make this discrimination stop.

The Kim family is composed by lord Namjoon and his little sister Lady Lulli. Lord Kim is so open minded and modernist that he was the first man to ever let a female continue her studies till college not only that he let his little sister pursue her dream career oversea on her own without chaperon which caused such an uproar between all the social classes. Nerveless he did not backdown and let his sister do whatever she dreamed about achieving. Later on all the aristocrats followed his steps because they didn't want to be oldfashioned. He is best friend with the Min family an equally rich and modern family composed by the first ever married gay couple in Asia : Min Yoongi and Min Soekjin. Their love story was so epic that poets uses them as their inspiration ( but this is a story for another time). The lovely couple have an adorable 5 years old adopted daughter named Hani that they love dearly and spoil rotten.

last but not least lord Namjoon have never been in love or know what does that mean, his life revolve around his work, charities, family and his friends.