4- Foursome

Seokjin's outfit:

"Hello, doctor. To what do I owe you the pleasure of this call?"

"I think now you're just teasing me, Taehyung-shi", Seokjin chuckled, adjusting his sunglasses as the noon shined bright in their balcony, "Being so formal and cold when we have already gossiped about our partners."

The laugh from the other side was deep, barely masking the groan Namjoon let out, "I will stop being formal when you will stop calling me Taehyung-shi."

"Taehyung, is that better?" Seokjin grinned, tightening his grip around the velvety length. He sent Yoongi a glare when the man choked a little too loudly.

"Yes, a lot", Taehyung's boxy grin could be heard in his happy voice, "What are you doing, Jin hyung? I thought we were supposed to go shopping together."

"Ah yes, about that", he tsked, looking disapprovingly at the man kneeling between his legs, "I dressed up all pretty and hot only for my husbands to wake up needy and fussy. You would think they'll be satisfied with one round of sex but no."

He dragged the tip of his boot up and down the toned torso, smirking at the dark and desperate look Namjoon gave him. Seokjin turned his head to place a soft kiss on Yoongi's head as his oldest husband sucked marks in his sleeveless arm.

"They are cute like that, aren't they?" Taehyung chuckled, sweetly unaware of Namjoon muffling a moan as that boot slipped down to graze the length of his cock, "I can rarely have Jimin crying for my ass but when I do, I just want to keep him like that forever."

"They're so precious, really", Seokjin smiled softly, jacking off Yoongi with lazy strokes as he pressed his boot against Namjoon's cock head. His husband bit his lip harder, shaking at the mix of pain and pleasure and humiliation, "I should teach you how to dominate better."

"Do you know Jimin was scared for that exact thing? That is why he didn't want us to meet."

Seokjin could see the younger man be afraid of his partner learning the art of reducing men to tears from someone as intimidating as Seokjin, "Well he should be, because I am intent on teaching you all that. It's nice, to have some fear in their sweet little hearts."

"Hyung", Yoongi whispered, bucking up in the fist around his length. He looked up with glassy eyes and open mouth, naked body shining under the sun, "d-do you need a drink?"

"Is that Yoongi?"

"Mhm", Seokjin pecked the pale cheek of his lover, licking at the bead of sweat teasingly, "we are in the balcony and he's afraid I'll have a heat stroke in this tight dress."

Yoongi blushed red at being heard by the younger man, barely stopping a grunt when the hand started moving faster on his length. He looked in Seokjin's dark eyes, seeing his doom and destruction in them.