s

to me, we were the perfect couple. you were my first love. you were my everything.

maybe you don't like talking too much about yourself

we met a a party. we instantly clicked. i asked about your hobbies. you said that you didn't like talking about yourself. you said that you would rather know more things about me. i thought you were just a caring person who didn't like bringing attention to yourself. it was a bit fast but you asked me to be your girlfriend. i was happy that such a perfect person would ask me this question.

but you shoulda told me that you were thinkin' 'bout someone else

i got the impression that we were meant for each other. you were in a daze. i took that as a sign that you were thinking about me. i asked if we could hang out. you instantly said yes. you walked off saying "it's a date!" i couldn't be happier.

you're drunk at a party or maybe it's just that your car broke down

where were you when you told me we were going to go on a date? where were you when i waiting at the address you texted me? where were you when i stood in the cold for hours? where were you when i texted asking you why you stood me up? where were you? i knew exactly where you were. you were at that party, kissing another girl. how could i miss it? you posted it on your story.

your phone's been off for a couple months, so you're calling me now

you texted me saying that your phone's been broken. you texted me saying that you were sorry. you texted me saying saying that she was just a mistake to you. you texted me saying that i meant more to you than her.