Episode 5: Heartstrings

Previously on September Boy... 

It was 8:34 PM. It was dark outside and The boys were walking down by the ball diamonds. No one ever goes over there so it was just the two boys. There wasn't a whole lot of light poles that were working. They were walking down the path when suddenly, Jack felt a sharp sting in his neck. He felt dizzy and his sight was blurry. "I... LOOK OUT!, Jack hollered. Mathew looked at Jack. "Jack?.. Jack! are you okay?", Mathew panicked. Suddenly Mathew passed out. He fell to the ground beside Jack. Jack's eyesight was a little blurry but he could see a stranger. He squinted to see her. She slowly walked over to Jack. Jack looked up. "Taylor?....."

------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1: AWAKE

Jack woke up. Slowly opening his eyes, the room was white... and bright.  Jack lifted his head up slowly.  

September Boy 2

Episode 5: Heartstrings

"What.... Where...?", Jack poke quietly. He was confused. He tried to get up but realized that he was tied to a chair. "No... No, no, no!, Jack said.  He looked around. The whole room looked creepy.  He felt pain on the side of his neck... The spot where someone drugged him?. He looked around and saw Mathew on the floor beside him. He was also tied up with duck tape. His arms were tied together. Jack immediately looked forward, trying to figure out what is happening. He remembered what Jake said... His story about being Kidnapped by Taylor. Jack looked beside him again and tried to wake Mathew up. "Mathew!.... Mathew please wake up!", Jack exclaimed. He didn't want to yell but he couldn't move. Jack felt scared, Experiencing what Jack had went through. "No... This can't be happening..", Jack quietly spoke. He sat there in silence. Thinking and thinking of what he should do. Suddenly, Mathew awoke. He slowly opened his eyes, he squinted for a second. The room was bright. "What?...Jack?", He slowly and softly spoke. Jack turned to him. Mathew looked so confused. Mathew tried to sit up but had trouble since his hands were tied. He finally was able to sit up. He looked quite terrified. He looked over to Jack. "Jack... What's going on?", He said, trembling. "I... We got... Kidnapped", Jack explained. Mathew looked at Jack. "By who?", He asked. "Taylor.... She's an old f-... She's dangerous", Jack replied, "My father went through the same thing as us... We need to get out of here!", Jack exclaimed. Mathew took a deep breath. "Alright... How do we escape?", Mathew asked. 

CHAPTER 2: THE PLANNING 

Jack looked around, trying to find a way to cut the tape that tied them. He looked around from the chair and saw a pocket knife on the desk across the room. "Mathew... Go and see if that thing is a knife", Jack explained, "If it is... Grab it and come back here!". Mathew nodded and snuck over there and grabbed the knife. We quietly ran back to Jack. He cut himself loose and went to free jack when they suddenly, heard the door open. A girl walked in. Mathew stopped in his tracks. Jack was anxious. It was Taylor..... It was really Taylor. Taylor walked in and saw The boys. She grinned and walked slowly to them. "And... what do you think your doing?", Taylor spoke. Mathew held the pocket knife. He took a step back from Jack. "Why are you doing this!", Jack questioned. Taylor started walking around them. "You know... Jake really did ruin everything!", Taylor said. "Taylor... He didn't!". Jack snapped back. Taylor looked at Jack. "He wasn't there when I needed him The Most!", Taylor exclaimed. "He feels so guilty... Every day, He regrets ever leaving you!", Jack said, You traumatized him!. Taylor walked back to the right of the room. "He told me that he regrets ignoring you and leaving you alone when you were pregnant, Jake said that he wanted to see you and apologize for not being there.... but you kidnapped him!" Taylor stood still in her tracks. "I want him to suffer... Like I did", She turned and faced Jack, "Which is why your here!" Jack was furious. "NOW MATHEW!", Jack said. Mathew raced towards Taylor with the pocket knife. He tried to stab her when she grabbed Mathew's hand, twisted it and stabbed him in the throat. Blood rushed down his body and Taylor's hand. Mathew fell to the ground with a pool of blood growing bigger. "NOO!", Jack cried. Blood spilled up to Jack's feet. It stained the white cloth like flooring. Jack turned to the side with his eyes closed. The sight of Mathew's body was horrifying. Tears fell down Jack's eyes like a faucet. Taylor walked over to the table to grab a Crowbar. Jack, with tears in his eyes faced forward to Taylor. "So sorry to have to do this!", She said with an evil smile. She raised the crowbar. "Lights out!" Fear flooded Jack's eyes. "NO-" Taylor stuck Jack with the crowbar. 

CHAPTER 3: CONFESSION

Jack slowly woke up...Again. He lifted his head and searched the room panicky. He looked down, only to find red stain. Mathew wasn't there. "Oh no.... Mathew", Tears came down. Jack didn't want to think about what she did. Taylor then walked in.  She walked over to Jack. She pulled up a chair and sat down. She looked at Jack. "Well.. Nice to meet you... my son", she said. Jack looked at her angry. "I am not your son... You Monster!", Jack angrily and tearfully replied with.   "You do know.. I have to kill you soon!", She said softly. Jack stayed silent. "Even you... You get so much love-", Taylor was interrupted by Jack Yelling for help. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!", Cried Jack. Taylor rolled her eyes. "No one can hear you!", Taylor spoke up, "Your in a basement on a farm...Miles away from any town... No one will hear you!". Jack looked at her. "Jake will find me... and he will kill you if you kill me!", Jack threatened. Taylor laughed. "I knew your dad since... Probably since Kindergarten... He doesn't have the balls to even face me!", Taylor said standing up. She grabbed a needle and injected It into Jack's neck. Jack felt dizzy. His vison became blurry, and he passed out. 

CHAPTER 4: MISSING

Jake and Elliot were sitting in the living room. They were talking to each other. "I'm glad I told Jack earlier", Jake said. Elliot looked at Jake. "Yeah... And I'm proud of you for doing that!", Elliot smiled, I know you hate talking about what happened that day... But I think it brought you and Jack closer". Jake looked at Elliot. "Yeah... It did", He said. The two got closer. "Thank you for everything you've done... words can't explain how much I appreciate it!", Jake said lovingly. They got closer. "I'm here for you and Jack", Elliot said. "Thanks!", Jake thanked. Jake took his phone from the coffee table and saw the time. "Nine Thirty?", Jake panicked, "We need to find Jack!". Jake ran to the  closet and grabbed his jacket. "Hey Elliot, Can you turn off the TV please?", Jack asked. 'Yeah, sure thing!, Elliot walked over to the Tv and went to turn it off when he saw something that shocked him.  "Jack?", Elliot called out. Jack was rushing and heard him. "what is it?", Jake questioned. He walked over to the Tv where Elliot was at. He listened to the Tv. It was the news. Jake was horrified. He immediately looked at Elliot. "She's out....."

CHAPTER 5: RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Jack woke up. Bruised and hurting. He was alone with a Serial Killer. Mathew died and who knows where Taylor is. Jack felt weak. He felt powerless... and started to give up. Just then, Taylor walked in. Jack signed. He sat back. Taylor walked over to Jack. "Well it was nice meeting you!", Taylor said as she grabbed a needle. She walked over to Jack. She was gonna drug him. she stood in front of Jack, who was all tied up.  She raised the needle and tilted Jack's head. She was gonna overdose him. She was seconds from injecting him when suddenly, The door slammed open with officer aiming their guns at Taylor. She jumped and dropped the Needle. She raised her hand up. Angered by the fact that she was caught once again. "Jack!, Oh Jack!", Jake cried as he ran to free Jake. Jack was still in shock. Everything was happening so fast... The thought of him dying.. If they didn't show up when they did.. He could've been dead. Jake quickly untired Jack from the chair he was sitting in. Jake hugged Jack tightly. "I'm so sorry Jack... I'm sorry you had to witness this...", Jake was crying. After thinking about it... Tears started to fill Jack's eyes. 

Taylor was arrested and taken away. Officers were inspecting The room and asking Jack all sorts of questions. It was painful for Jack, Talking about what happened to Mathew. Tears were showing the whole time. The officer brought Jack a blanket and Hot chocolate to comfort him. He thought it was nice of them but.. He didn't want the drink. He was Traumatized and couldn't get the thoughts out of his head but He was grateful that he was safe. 

CHAPTER 6: Is This Life?

~One Week Later~

Jack was standing there. In front of the coffin where Mathew laid. His parents were crying and everyone was silent. The guy had told everyone to say their final goodbye to Mathew. Jake was standing beside Jack. Jack took one last look at the grave in front of him. "Goodbye", He said softly as he started to walk away. "Is This Life?"....

___________________________________________

Episode 5: Heartstrings

Written By: Brayden Bishop

Released  January 3rd, 2021

Thank You for Reading. 

The End