Dreamscape (Short Chapter)

Don't Ask about the pic above, it's funny for me. Anyways here's the story.

[In Izuku's Dream]

Izuku was in his dream, he looked around to see a sea of flowers surrounding, then he saw a hill with a tree on it. He started to go closer to it, he started to make out a figure on it, then he heard light humming, like it's resembling to a song. (If you guys can guess the song, you get a shout out and a cookie). As he got on the hill, he saw UI leaning on the tree, still humming a song. He went towards him and leaned next to him on the tree.

Izuku: Why are you here?

UI: I'm here to talk about your skills.

Izuku: What about them?

UI: Not those skills, as in your gun skills.

Izuku: Hm?

UI: Igor forgot to mention this while he was training you. Your gun has two special skills.

Izuku: What are those?

UI: For one, you can imbue you persona's moves into your bullets. Same with your knife.

Izuku: Huh, that's new, does that mean-

UI: Yes you can imbue Megidolaon in your bullets to put more damage and whatever is in it.

Izuku: Well that answer my question.

UI: The second skill is call "Kill Shot".

Izuku: What does that do?

UI: If you fire six bullets at an enemy, you're next shot will instantly kill them. So don't abuse that to much ok?

Izuku: Oh thanks, and ok, i wont abuse it.

UI: Good, one more thing Midoriya.

Izuku: Midoriya?

UI: I'm going to call you that from now on, it means  "Green", cause you're hair is green.

Izuku: Okay, what were you going to say to me?

UI: If you manage to accidentally kill one of your friends, except if they deserve it. Call me, i can revive them.

Izuku: Oh okay. *starts to fade* I guess i'm waking up now.

UI: You are, see you soon Midoriya

Izuku: Good bye UI.

Then Izuku completely fades, and that means he is awoken from his sleep.

[In Reality]

Izuku woke up staring blankly at the ceiling for a few minutes, he then got ready for his first day at school. He then met up with his friends and went into UA, for the new arc that will start soon. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is a short chapter, i just need to finish "Lying is the Best" Quickly. So yeah bye!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>