School sucks and meeting the businessman

**credit to owner for picture**

I'm obviously bigger than I was a month ago so I've been trying to wear jumpers and jogging pants as much as possible to school. It's April and it's getting warmer out which is going to suck.

"Harry, I'm fat, and I don't want to go." I say and Harry just looks at me while he straighten up his suit jacket. I've officially convinced him to send all of his suits here and to wear them to school, I know he loves it; I sure do. "You're not fat. I've told you before that's jellybean and you have to go to school, baby blue." He says and walks over to me. He puts his arms around me and sets his hands on my belly. "You're beautiful." He says and I blush. "I'm really not." I say and he looks at me through the mirror before spinning me around to face him. "You really are beautiful and I don't like it when you think otherwise." He says and kisses my cheek before we continue to get ready for school.

When we get there, Harry goes to his class and I go to mine. I'm bored as hell already but there's nothing I can do to fix that. Harry has a class so I can't text him and Zayn and Niall are obviously in class too so I can't text them, ugh.
When classes are over for the morning, I decide to go to the car and listen to some music. I tell Harry to come see me when he's done doing whatever he has to do in his room.

Harry comes to the car and scares the shit out of me. "Fuck!" I say and he laughs. "Sorry, I thought you saw me." He says and gives me a kiss. "I did not." I reply and he breaths out a laugh before starting the car. "Where are we going?" I say and he smiles. "Gemma called you out of school for me so we're going on a drive." He says and I smile. "Wait, so I don't have to go back?" I say and he looks at me. "No, you don't. I told Zayn and Niall to get your things from your locker before they go home. We'll pick it up later." He says and I smile and kiss his cheek before we start driving.

We drive around for a while until Harry decides to pull into a parking lot of a really big building. "Where are we?" I say and he smiles before getting out of the car. He comes and opens my door for me and I say a 'thank you' before we start walking up to it. We get closer and I read a big sign that says 'Styles Enterprises and holding.' "Wait, who's building is this?" I say and he stops at the door. "My dads." He replies and my eyes go wide. "Like your dad dad right?" I say and he breaths out a laugh. "Yeah, my dad dad. His name is Desmond." He says and opens the door.

"Why are we here?" I say as we walk into the building. "Well, I figured it was time you meet him. We aren't super close but he's obviously still in my life." He says before we walk up to the receptionist's desk. "Hi, we're here to see Desmond." He says and the lady looks up. "Harry Styles, how lovely to see you." She says and Harry holds my hand. "It's been a while, what? 7 months?" He says and she smiles. "Well, it's great to see you. You can go right up." She says and Harry says thank you before we go to the elevator.

We get inside and Harry immediately smashes his lips to mine, pushing me lightly against the wall. I don't know what it is about elevators and making out but I like it. We here it ding and Harry hurries to back away from me and let the other people inside. I smirk to myself and hold Harry's hand as we wait for the elevator to hit the top floor. When it does, the other men get out and Harry and I follow.

We walk to a desk and see another women typing on her computer. "Hi, Rita, is my dad busy?" He says and the lady looks up. "Harry!" She says and jumps from her chair, they must know each other. "Hi," Harry says as he gives her a hug. "Who's this? Is this your boyfriend?" She says and he smiles and looks at me. "Yes it is, this is Louis Tomlinson." He says and Rita smiles wide. "It's nice to meet you, Louis, I'm Rita. I was Harry's assistant here before he starting teaching." She says and shakes my hand. "Assistant?" I say and Harry nods.

"I'm pretty sure Mr Styles is in his office right now, I'll give him a call and let him know you're here." Rita says before going back to her chair. "Thank you," Harry says and she smiles. "You're welcome." She replies and starts dialling a number on her desk phone. "Mr Styles, you have visitors." She says and I hold Harry's hand in mine again, this time because I'm actually kind of nervous to meet his dad.
"You can go on in." She says and Harry and I both smile before he takes me down a long hallway with glass windows. "Ready, baby blue?" He says and I nod before he knocks on the door. "Come in," a man says and Harry does so.

"Harry, how are you? It's been a while. Is this Louis?" He says and looks at me with a smile. "Yeah, this is Louis Tomlinson. We've been together for a little over five months now." He says and smiles at me. "That's wonderful, Harry, really. Now I should introduce myself. I'm Desmond, Harry's dad." He says and stands up to shake my hand and give Harry a small hug. "So, your mum said you had some news to share with me?" He says and I look up at Harry. "Yeah, we do." He says before we both sit down across from Desmond's desk.

He takes a deep breath and holds my hand a little tighter. "Here." He says and hands Desmond the picture of the ultrasound. "Is this yours?" He says and Harry smiles and nods. "How far along?" He asks with a smile and Harry and I both say '20 weeks' at the same time, it was really cute. "Wow. Do you know the gender yet?" He says and I smile up at Harry who is already smiling like a fool. "It's a girl." I say and he smiles. "That's lovely. Another beautiful granddaughter." He says and Harry and I both smile.

After about a half hour or so, Harry and I leave the building and head home. "So, you never told me your dad was a businessman." I say and he looks at me before back to the road. "You never asked." He says and I roll my eyes and breath out a laugh. "Because I would totally ask you 'oh hey, is your dad a businessman.'" I say and he breaths out a laugh before driving down the busy streets.

~~~~

Ahhh so I cried 7 times today over Larry tiktoks and wow. I need help😂😭💙💚

Anyways, stay safe, stay healthy, stay you!
All my love x