Christmas

I wake up and Harry is next to me smiling. "You're awake," he says and rolls so he's closer to me; I hum in response. "Good. Let's go downstairs." He says and I breath out a laugh. "Harold, I just woke up. Give me five minutes." I say and he frowns. "Fine. That's it. Five minutes. I'm counting, starting.... now!" He say and I breath out another laugh and roll my eyes playfully before getting out of bed.

I put on my pjs and bunny slippers before heading downstairs with Harry. We get to the living room and he hurry's to pull me to the couch next to the tree. "Okay, so, I got you something." He says and I smile. "And I got you something." I say and he smiles. "Can I go first though?" I say and he nods. "Okay, it's not much but I know you were talking about getting it so I did." I say and hand him my gift. It's 'Love Is a Dog From Hell' by US writer Charles Bukowski.

He opens the paper and once he sees it, he smiles wide. "Awe, Lou, I love it, thank you." He says smiling before he gives me a kiss and a hug. "You're welcome, Hazza." I say with a smile in return. Harry takes a deep breath before grabbing a gift from under the tree. I start to open it and when the paper is all off I see it's a dog collar. "Harry, what's-" I don't finish my sentence since he gets up and leaves the room. What the heck?

He comes back with a dog following him and I jump off the couch. "No way!" I say and he smiles. "Merry Christmas," he says and I smile widely as the dog runs to me. "So, what do you want to name him?" He says and I looks over his adorable face. "Clifford." I say and Harry looks at him. "Clifford. That's cute, I like it." He says and my smile widens even more. "Clifford it is!" I say and cuddle the dog on the floor.

~~~~

Harry and I eat breakfast before heading over to his mum's house. We're also supposed to go to my family's house too and I'm really nervous because none of them have met Harry and I really don't need them finding out he's my teacher yet and oh, and they don't know I'm gay. We get to Anne's and I see Mia already in the window waiting for us. Katie, the house keeper is off today since it's Christmas so Anne comes to the door to greet us.

"Merry Christmas!" Anne says happily as we walk into the house. "Merry Christmas, mum," Harry says and gives her a hug. "Merry Christmas, Anne." I say and give her a hug as well. Mia runs over to us and harry hurries to pick her up to give her a squeeze. "Merry Christmas uncle 'Arry!" She says and then smiles widely at me. "Merry Christmas Louis!" She says and wiggles out of Harry's arms before hurrying to hug me.

"Merry Christmas guys," Gemma says as she walks out of the living room. "Merry Christmas, Gem." Harry says and gives her a hug. "Merry Christmas," I say and she smiles and hugs me as well. "It's good to see you again, Louis, I'm glad you're still with this dork." She says and messes up Harry's hair. "Gemma, come on," Harry says out of annoyance and I try not to laugh. "Okay, mum needs my help in the kitchen so can you guy watch Mi?" She says and we both look at each other. "Of course we can." Harry says and I smile and nod in agreement.

When Gemma walks away, Harry looks at me and smiles. "You're perfect, you know that?" He says and I blush. "I'm really not." I say and walk towards the living room where Mia is playing with some toys. Harry grabs my arm and pulls me into his body, looking me in my eyes. "Baby blue, you are perfect and I love you so much." He says and I smile and blush. "I love you too, Haz. And you're pretty perfect too." I reply before pressing a small kiss to his lips and strolling into the living room to play with Mia.

~~~~

Dinner was great and I had a really good time with Harry's family. Now it's time to go to my family's house and I feel the crisp trepidation sinking in. "Are you sure you want to go in? We don't have to." I say and look hesitantly at the front door. "Lou, baby, why are you so nervous?" He asks and takes my hand. "Well, there's the fact that you're my teacher and they can't find out. Oh, and they don't really know I'm gay." I say and he looks at me before his eyes go wide. "Wait, they don't know you're gay?" He says and I shake my head.

"Well, if you genuinely don't want to go inside then we can leave. But I think your family would like to see you, especially since it was your birthday and it's Christmas." He says and I look at the door again. "Okay." I say and give him a small smile. "Okay." He replies and we both get out of the car and head to the front door.

I knock once and go to turn around but hear it unlock. "You're fine." Harry whispers and I take his hand in mine before the door swings opened. "Louis! You're here!" Daisy and Phoebe both yell and I can see Lottie and dad in the living room. "Who's the hottie?" Lottie says as we walk into the house. "Oh, um, well..." I start to say before Harry interrupts. "I'm Harry." He says and she smiles. "It's nice to meet you, Harry. I'm Lottie and this is daisy and Phoebe." She says and shakes his hand. "I've very nice to meet you all." He says and I blush looking at my confused dad who's walking our way.

"Hey, Lou, Merry Christmas." Dad says and gives me a hug. "Merry Christmas to you too, dad." I say as he backs away. "So, Harry is it? How do you know Louis?" He says and I look up at Harry who is looking for an answer. "Oh, well," I interrupt. "Harry's my boyfriend." I say and Harry looks at me with shock. "Oh, like you're together?" Dad says and we both nod. "That's great, Lou. You seem happy." He says and I smile in relief. Thank god he's okay with it.

~~~~

I can't stop listening to Copy of a Copy of a Copy by Lou it's soooooo good and I love it with my entire heart
Bless our beautifully talented Baby 🥺🙏🏻💛

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay you!

All my love x