Yamaguchi

Friday, morning practice
it was time for morning practice. ever since yesterday, yams never bothered to go near tsukki. it hurt him, everything he had said to Yamaguchi yesterday kept replaying in his head.

the team except for tsukki, as he didn't show up for practice today noticed that yams' serves were off. and the pinch server's eyes were severely red too.

"YAMAAAAA" an energetic tangerine ran to him and gave him a big hug. "Hinata, your very hyper today.." yams said without his usual smile. "Yeah!! Kags took me to a movie yesterday!! And we even saw Tsukishima with a girl. Probably his-" yams covered the shorter male's mouth with his hand. "Uhh no need to tell me Hinata.." he felt like crying. Sugawara noticed this odd behavior of the pinch server so he asked the younger male to see him after practice behind the gym, which Yamaguchi agreed to.

"What's wrong?" he crossed his arms as he asked yams, his voice sounded worried and sincere at the same time.

what's wrong? Suga-san I really want to tell you! I'm hurt Suga-san..he said all those harsh words and...
a-and..he has a girlfriend. he never told me about her...

yams forced a smile. "Nothing's wrong Suga-san..just stressed...?" Yamaguchi lied. yams was never good at lying but it seems like his senpai believed him anyway.

the setter gave him an encouraging smile and gave his head a small pat before leaving. "take a rest sometimes yams okay!!" suga yelled as he was walking farther from the boy. yams just waved back and replied with an "okay"

he placed his hands in his pockets and walked away from the gym. he was still feeling down from what happened.

how is it disgusting..two males in a relationship together is still love. tsukki just doesn't get it...

thoughts filled Yamaguchi's head. he lifted his head and realized that he was already in front of coach Ukai's store. he went in and looked at the different aisles. he got himself a pork bun. as he was paying for his purchase, he noticed a familiar person beside him. it was tsukki..and a girl? "can you hurry up please? my girlfriend and I have somewhere to be right now" the blonde said. tsukki hasn't noticed that it was yams and when he did yams had already left the store.

————