Yamaguchi

𝙔𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙞
I suddenly had goosebumps but I ignored it and continued watching the movie with Teru. I cuddled closer to him. We were halfway through the movie when my phone rang. I grabbed it and answered without looking at the called id.

"Is this Yamaguchi Tadashi?" I replied with a 'yes' "I'm Tsukishima Kei's doctor, the patient had overdosed and was sent here by his elder brother. We were told to contact you. We are at xxx hospital". I hung up and ran towards Teru. "Teru! Tsukki o-overdosed..." His eyes widened.

We got on his bike and went to the hospital. We were standing outside of Tsukki's hospital room. "Baby, i'll wait for you outside okay?" We leaned in for a short kiss. When we pulled away I slowly opened the door to Tsukki's room.

There I saw him, laying on the bed unconscious. My hands were shaking. I took the seat next to his bed and held his hand. Tears started flowing. I was crying like there's no tomorrow. I don't care if I looked ugly at the moment, my best friend isn't doing so good.

"Tsukki..my best friend. Sorry, y-your therapist sent me some recording and... I don't think I can forgive you that easily. I was hurt, you were too" I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I'm happy with my relationship with Terushima. Don't say that you weren't good to me or that I don't deserve you, you are the best person i've ever met. You're my best friend for a reason. I hope that when you wake up, you'll fine yourself someone who loves you soooo much. Someone who can take care of you better than I could've." I held his hand tighter before slowly letting go.

Bye