𝘝𝘐𝘐𝘐.

warnings: mentions of panic attacks

Maybe it's the alcohol. Maybe that's what it is—the alcohol that flits between their lips as they kiss, both their mouths so abused already from kissing so much. Somehow, it still isn't enough, though. They can't get enough of each other—almost like they are each other's drug, highly addictive. Their hands fondle each other as they stumble down the empty hallway, their shadows cast on the wall as they make their way through the darkness.

Spencer trips over his own feet and Y/n laughs, clinging to him as he guides her down the hallway, the ever-growing bulge in his pants pressing against her thigh. Eventually, they come to his door, and Spencer pulls away from her, shoving his hands in his pockets as he rummages around inside them, searching frantically for his keys.

He barely has a chance to unlock his door before Y/n curls her small, skillful fingers around the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to kiss her. Spencer slams her body up against the threshold of the doorway, pinning her against it as he kicks the door open, grinding his body into hers. It's almost like he'd just woken up from a year long slumber and finally found what he had been missing all along. Her hand snakes down his body, palming the bulge in his pants as he groans into her mouth, grabbing a fistful of her hair. He deepens the kiss, practically inhaling her face with his own.

Spencer pulls away from her, completely out of breath. "God, I could fuck you right here."

"Yeah, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She's such a tease and Spencer can't get enough of it. He grabs her arm, grinning broadly at her as he yanks her into the apartment, kicking the door shut behind them before practically engulfing her face with his again. Their lips dance together as Spencer leads her back into the bedroom, pushing her down on the bed.

"Are you going to tie me up, Dr. Reid?" She asks as he quickly works the buttons of his shirt between his fingers, peeling his shirt off. She pushes her panties and skirt down, sitting up on the bed to take off her shirt.

"We don't have time for that," he pants in response, pushing his pants and boxers down.

She throws her shirt to the side before reaching around behind her, unclasping her bra. Spencer marvels at her breasts, immediately leaning down to take one in his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipple. Her moan is music to his ears, filling the void of silence within the room as she twists her fingers in his hair as he sucks, dipping his fingers between her legs and dragging them up her slit.

"But, god," he rasps, pulling his head away as he teases her entrance, the plentiful gasps she lets out as she grinds her hips forward into the palm of his hand only spurring him on, "the things that I would do to you."

"Hopefully, that means you're not going to act like I don't exist anymore." She grins a strained smile at him as he pushes one finger into her. She groans, leaning back on her palms, parting her legs, granting him deeper access to every inch of her.