CHAPTER 19

Previously–>

''Wh-who are you?"

''Try to remember. Meanwhile, You can..... CALL ME Lucifer.''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After hearing this, they decided that they did knew him. But they couldn't point out who he is. They were pulled out of their thoughts when they were told something.

''You... you all can't go wherever you live with your own car. It has my fingerprints and blood traces. Who knows if some of my hair is on it too? No, no.''

While they were processing everything, they were again brought out of their thoughts with a loud voice erupting. They turned to see that he (Lucifer) pulled at the number plate in the front and broke it into 4 parts. Then did the same with the one on the back.

A moment of silence passed.

''WHAT. THE. FUCK. IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE YOU IDIOTIC PERSON! IDC WHO YOU ARE BUT THAT WAS BOUGHT WITH ALL OF THE MONEY WE EARNED WITH HARDWORK!!! ASSASSIN, MURDER, MAFIA OR KILLER, WHICHEVER YOU ARE, PAY US BACK!!!!!" The noirette yelled.

''Jin hyung are you mad or what!? He can kill us!!!" a shorter male whisper yelled at Jin but enough for Lucifer to hear.

''Well, sorry Jinnie.'' the ravenette said. He didn't look sorry at all.

''Are you, now?" a dark-brown haired male said.

''Not really, Suga hyung.''

''Well whatever atleast you should send us home.'' A platinum haired male said.

''Hmm. Where do you live anyways, Joonie hyung?''

''In an apartment.'' All of them said.

''In the same flat?"

''Yeah.''

''Wth!? No. Come with me. How can you even live in there?''

''Are you trying to kidnap us!?" A blond haired male yelled.

''Trust me Tae, if I wanted to kidnap you, I would've done it a long ago. You all will live with me now. I've waited for god knows how long. And when you remember me you would feel the same I guess. Let's go. Get inside.''

They thought about it and decided that he's right. If he can kill those people, he could've kidnapped them long ago. They nodded and went with him. He stopped beside a limo. Wait- A LIMO!?

''Why are you gaping like a fish? And get inside. I don't have time.''

They closed their mouths, nodded and went inside. There was a girl sitting inside.

''Sir!!! Why are you without a shirt!? And what happened to your shoulder? Omg, boss will kill me. Sit here." She finished, pointing on a seat in front of her.

''Shut up. He won't kill you. And nothing much. It's just a cut.''

All of them sat down and the limo started to move. The girl was treating Lucifer's wound and wincing as if it was her who was injured. But Lucifer had a blank reaction. After his wound was treated, he wore a black shirt with golden lining border and a black coat on top of it.

They soon reached the mansion. Again, their jaw dropped but this time they closed it right after.