Move...

It took a week for me to fully pack my stuff from my parent's house, and today was the day I'd start my life!

My father called a random moving company and they put all of my boxes in the truck, while I got a couple of things in my car and once the guys from the moving company were done, I bid my parents goodbye and our journey to London started. Soon I'd be in my new home and I couldn't be more excited!

Once we arrived, we had to go through some big black metal gate to reach the front of the house, where I parked in front of it and got out of my car and my eyes widened at what I saw, the house was huge for just one person to be living in it, but I'm sure that I'll make most of it.

I unlocked the front door and walked inside, immediately starting to explore every nook and cranny as I let the men do their job and move the boxes inside from the truck.

As I explored, I came across a few locked doors, but looking down at the keys my parents gave me, I couldn't find any that fitted those doors. But I'd deal with them later since the men had finished.

I walked downstairs, paid and thanked them for their work and watched them leave, before closing the door

I finally was alone, so I went straight into unpacking, completely forgetting about the locked doors...