𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"Wake up bitch". Hope still wasn't awake but I wanted to go somewhere.

"Leave me the fuck alone", she mumbled still waking up.

"Come on I wanna go to the park", I said while shaking her to actually get up.

"The park. Are you 5?".

I didn't say anything I just looked at her. She acts like she didn't get her a barbie for her birthday. It was a joke but still, she acts more like a 5-year-old than me. She sorta changed but I assumed it was because we were seniors in school now.

She started to smile, "Imma be ready in 15".

"Now whos 5". She laughed and walked away to get dressed.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I love Billie but two days in a row going outside. I just wanted to lay in bed and do nothing. Last night helped with everything but that little happiness soon faded once I looked at my slightly healed scars. They were on my thighs because no one ever checks your thighs.

They were strategically placed. Nothing was overlapping and it looked perfect. It was weird I didn't want the scars to look messy. It looked perfect.

I got dressed and walked out to see Billie eagerly waiting for me.

"Took you long enough".

"You ready to go or not". She walked towards the door waited for me to follow then went downstairs.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I was back at home alone finally. It was cold as fuck at the park but we still stood there for 2 hours. I hated going outside but Billie wanted to so I did.