chapter 1

Louis POV:

"Guys, how can y'all stay so calm?! I'm freaking out! Tomorrow our lives can be over!"
After the words came out I saw 4 pairs of eyes watching me with confused expressions. But something tells me they know exactly what I'm talking about. I looked at Harry cause I know he always understands me and we talked about my fear for the lottery last night.

"Lou, you won't be chosen there are 63 million people in this country don't worry. Just enjoy this evening with us please." Harry said. And I saw the other lads agree. I knew it. He always knows what's on my mind and I do to. I love him so much. And I'm so scared I will lose all that tomorrow.Harry, the boys, my family... don'tthink about it Louis. Just as the panic begun... again. Liam interrupted my thoughts. "Hey, Lou Did you hear what I just said?" Ohh shit I need to pay more attention. "No sorry, what where you talking about?" I said embarrassed. Harry laid his hand on my leg to comfort me.

"I asked if Titanic is a good movie to watch right now." Liam said. "Yes, is good for me." I answered a little bold but to be honest I wasn't interested in a stupid movie right now. "Oké in that case, Zayn can you start the movie please and Naill can bring the popcorn." Liam said. "Done." Zayn said. "Popcorn?! Yeah you don't have to ask twice!" Naill said almost to happy.

Harry POV:

We are watching the moment when the ship starts sinking. Louis felt half an hour ago asleep on my chest. I'm glad he fel asleep cause I honestly thought he wasn't going to get any rest this night. To be honest the lottery scares me to. But I can't show it I have to stay calm,for Lou. I don't want to give him more stress.

I watched Lou peacefully sleep and it helped me being calm again. I love this man so much nobody can take my love for this man away from me.

The movie came to an end and the boys started cleaning everything up. I saw that the boys where also aware of the fact that this can be our last normal evening togheter. And just when the thought of it came into my mind Naill asked if Lou was sleeping. "Yes, why?" I asked. "Uhm I just want to ask you something... about tomorrow." naill said. "Ask whatever you want Ni."
"Aren't you scared for the lottery?" Naill asked a little upset. "Yes I am. I really am. I'm terrified to be honest. But Lou can't know. Keep it for yourself please." I answered Naill's question. "Don't worry about it that's why I asked if he was asleep or not. And me to hazz." Naill said.

We said there in silence for 5 minutes until Liam and Zayn came back to the living room. "We cleaned everything but I want to go home now." Zayn said. "Yeah ofcourse see ya tomorrow." I responded. "Bye, all of you." Zayn said.

Soon Naill and Liam went to their homes to. Before we have to go to the
Trafalgar Square tomorrow we will eat breakfast togheter (see picture above) in a restaurant. For now Lou and I are going to bed. I lift Lou up from the couch and take him to our bedroom. I softly lay him in bed and put the blanket over his body.

Lou was still sleeping and I decided to change and brush my teeth before laying next to him. After a few minutes I fell in a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night because Louis was screaming and moving. I assumed he was having a nightmare and I decided to gently wake him. I laid my hand on his shoulder and tried to wake him. "Lou,lou." I whispered while gentle shaking his shoulder. Lou woke up and I emidiadly comforted him."ssshhh. It was just a bad dream don't worry . I'm here nothing will happen." Lou started crying and I took him in my arms. I rocked him back and forth and his crying stopped slowly. "Try to sleep honey." I said. I felt Lou nod against my chest.

We sat like that in silence for 5 minutes until we decided to sleep again.

LOUIS POV:

Harry and I decided to sleep again after he comforted me. What should I do without him? I felt Harry's arms around my waist and I felt comfortable and safe. I quickly fell in a peaceful sleep without bad dreams about the games and the lottery this time.

__________________________

Hey everyone, this was a short chapter cause I don't really know yet what I am going to do with this story. I guess the chapters will be around 1000 words .Please keep in mind that this is my first story so it may be bad. Feel free to correct faults or give tips. You're always welcome :). What did you think of the chapter? Was it good/bad? What should I do better in the future? Let me know please and don't be afraid to correct mistakes etc. Thanks for reading
Xx