Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ( Lune's Wand ^^^ )

Lune had been in his office for about an hour when Nox walked in. "Wow, you work fast."

     The empty space had been transformed, there was a large solid oak desk that had three sides, and a high backed black and gold rolling desk chair. The top of the desk was covered in books that had yet to be placed on the enormous bookshelves, now covering the left wall. In front of the desk were two very comfortable looking chairs. Two large royal blue couches, and matching armchairs, and a dark would mid-height table, were placed on a gold rug, in front of the unmoving part of the glass wall. There was a large wooden table in the middle of the room,  heaped with what looked like everything that was supposed to go on the desk when it's emptied.

"Thank you, it's not done here, I wanted to finish the casting room first."

"Can I see your casting room?" Lune beamed, his mate wanted to see something that special. As a mystic in training, you had to use the practice casting rooms. All of them bland and un-personal, your first honor as a full Mystic is to create your first casting room.

"Right this way alpha." Lune walked over to the mirror wall and slid the door open. "Hold on," Lune walked out of sight but was immediately back with his wand. With a motion like tracing the door, he waved Nox in.

"What was that?"

"It was a protection charm or ward, whatever term you use. I left it up while I was working on the office side. In case of an attack, you see. Women, children, and I could pass through, but as you are not a woman or child you could not. Keep the big bad men out!"

"Very smart love. By the way, this room is amazing."

"Thank you, the hanging plants aren't ready to be put up, but as you can see, I am a very organized Mystic when I'm not casting. I feel it is best to have my crystals lined on a table at the window so they can absorb the sun or moonlight they need. A Candle table is never to be in front of a window, they will melt or warp in the light, hence them being at the only windowless wall. Dried herbs can stay on a table at a different window wall to stay dry, but never the same wall as the crystals, they will take in the essence of the herbs, and the jars pots, and finished contained positions go on two separate tables next to each other at the last window wall. You will never see empty containers, jars, vials, flasks, or pots on the same table as completed or in process jars. Here," Lune turned to the middle of the room, " is my favorite crafting/casting table, the one full of stuff in the office is going to the office building in town, but this one has two rows of drawers underneath. The other table only has shelves underneath. The top three drawers are knives, items to stir with, and ingredients that can't be in the sun, as is this drawer in row two, but these other two are my spell books, in alphabetical order." Lune turned to Nox beaming, only to find Lumos next to him.

"You are very well organized dear. Will, your other office look like this?"

"Thank you, Lumos. Yes, the other office will look very similar."

"Please call me Lux, it's the family nickname."

      Lune nodded and waved his mates back into the office, once they were out of the casting room, he repeated the motion from earlier putting the charm back up. He directs Lux and Nox to the lounge area of the office, about ten feet away.

    They all take a seat together on one of the sofas and Lune starts talking. "Okay so your names, they mean light and dark in Latin, right? Or at least Lux means light. Nox obviously is dark."

"Yes, our mother loves Latin and french, hence why our sister's name is Star in french. Your name is the moon in french isn't it?"

"Yes, my grandmother was french, my grandfather was Asian, where in Asia I do not know. He left when my mother was two, grand-mère never talked with Mere about him." Lune and his alphas spoke for the next few hours, while they organized. They told their backstories and learned all about each other. 

        After they had finished with the office, they all continued the conversion on their walk down to the lake. Lune met with many of the merpeople, and gave offerings, showing a bit of his magic to entertain them. By the time the sun was ready to set, the merpeople were sad to see him leave.

"Tomorrow we will take you around the town. It's Sunday so everyone will be out getting things ready for when we open the gates to the humans on Monday morning. The pack was excited to meet you already, but now that word is out you are our mate, they are thrilled." Lux was grinning from ear to ear, Nox nodding along happily.

"Wonderful! Now I should probably head to my room to unpack."

"Your room?" Nox was taken aback. "We thought you would want to sleep with us."

"Oh, I do, I just didn't want to assume anything. Though I guess I should have known, two alpha mates, means overprotective and territorial, at least more than normal wolves and alphas."

"That's right it does!" Lune smiled at the in sync alpha tones.

"Okay then. Show me to OUR room."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 <3 <3 <3

So what do you all think so far?? Let me know in the comments, and as always, don't be afraid to leave a request or idea in my inbox!

Much love, beautiful babies! ~ Jenny12A

Word Count: 998