𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

۵

۵

Dayvon,
July 4th, 2011

"Gang point that shit that way, you tweakin," Von said.

Durk had a firework rocket in his hand and he was ready to use it. He was so eager to light it, that he didn't even notice that it wasn't facing the sky.

Von stepped back, pulling a wandering grandbabii by his leg as the rocket took off causing a big booming sound to uproar.

He felt him flinch from the noise. "You scared Lil foenem?"

He shook his head no, causing Von to smile. "My fuckin shorty."

He tapped my leg pointing at the many firecrackers that flew in the air.

"You wanna do one Lil folks?" He went into his pocket pulling out the bag of poppers.

He took one out of the bag throwing one on the ground as hard as he could demonstrating how it's done.

Handing one over to him he watched as grandbabii mimicked the same action. When he wasn't satisfied with the noise it made from the first attempt he reached his hand out for more.

"Here, hold on keep those in yo hand."

"Come on, let's go fuck with yo mama Lil folks."
He leaned down and picked grandbabii up walking over to the stoop where Kayla sat texting on her phone.

"Aww if it isn't my two favorite people," Kayla said locking her phone when she noticed them walk up.

"Who you was texting? bet not be no niggas." Von got in Kayla's mug, snatching her phone out of her hand.

She let out a low groan as she rolled her eyes, holding her hand out for him to give her, her phone back. "You too old to still be doing this, I'm grown.. but even if I was texting a nigga what you was gone do?"

"What unc always be saying grandbabii?" Von looked down at him.

Grandbabii held his hand up at his mom, making a gun. "Boom, boom, boom."

"That's what I'a do."

"Yeah whatever, but since you're all up in my business. I was texting Italy, I invited her over here for dinner."

"How you know if I wanted her over here or not?"

"Well last time I checked.. this was granny house & granny loves Italy so 'faget what you talking about."