✴⋆ 🍋 22 🍋 ⋆✴

"Angel, you pick," pointing to the screen that had the different room selection, you picked the most expensive one of course. The best thing about love hotels was just how clean they were but you still wanted one with all the bells and whistles.

"Hmm this one...what you think Pika?" turning to look over your shoulder, Kaminari wasn't going to say no as he went to get his card out to pay, you smirked. "Oh, baby...I'm paying for your service tonight since you're such a whore," grinning at the blonde, he missed how you degraded him.

"Angel, you're the devil," chuckling, his heart was beating almost of his chest. Grabbing the key card, you gripped his strong wrist and began dragging him to your room. Once inside, you pushed him to the bed, dropping your bag and straddling him, your lips biting down hard on his lower lip.

"Say it," you purred making him glance at you, the wicked gleam in your (e/c) eyes.

"pika pika," he mumbled as you smirked, kissing him passionately as his large hands rode up your dress, groping your derriere. "I love your ass...I just want to fuck it," Kami could not hold back his desires, the blonde loved your pussy but just something about how your curvy ass swallowed his dick sent him crazy.

"Yeh. What about I fuck your ass...then you do mine?" a roguish smirk crossed your lips as he choked, his dick twitching at the thought but not want to.

"I don't think that's my thing angel," looking a little worried that you would stop if he didn't let you.

"Aww ok...well let me do this instead," working down his body, you began to take his trousers off pulling them all the way off, throwing them and his underwear across the room. Kami's hand went to his shaft pumping it as you watched, licking your lips.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?" evilly you looked at the golden eyes looking down a devious look in your eyes as well as his.

"No Ma'am," he stated, biting his bottom lip as he removed his hand. Placing your hand on his shaft you began to pump his cock. As you did, you wanted to try something new with the playful blonde at your mercy. Placing his balls in your mouth, you began to suck the sac.

"Shit...oh god...that's amazing!" Kaminari cried in pleasure as your smirked. With your free hand, you lifted the balls your tongue tracing over the blonde's asshole making clench, but his dick as pulsating in your hand as you pumped.

"Please more..." Kami cried out, never having the feeling before but loving the way your tongue played with his sensitive asshole.

"You want more, little baby?" you purr seductively as the blonde tries to not just blow his load from your touch. "I'll give you more," gripping his cock so tightly, he spasmed making you giggle.

Continuing to lick his ass, you want to test something to see how he would react. Placing a finger in your mouth your suck it, making it extremely wet before moving your head up. Kaminari watched as you lick the bead of pre-cum from his solid cock.

"Kami...I'm gonna make you my bitch," smirking, he feels your perfectly polish finger at his asshole, his eyes go wide you shove it in, all the way to the knuckle.

"(FN)!" crying out your name in pain but a hint of pleasure, you begin to wiggle it. Kaminari becomes a moaning mess, then you remember reading about the guys g-spot just in their ass.

"Denki...look at me whilst I finger your ass," commanding the blonde he does as you say, his golden eyes wild with pleasure. Whilst holding his dick, you run the flat of your tongue from base to tip before you curl your finger.

"I'm cumming," the blonde's eyes roll to the back of his head as you shove his dick in your mouth, swallowing his cum before removing your finger. Slowly you stand up, removing your clothes as Kami recovers from the mind-blowing experience, you'd just given him.

Standing up, looking over your shoulder, positioning yourself with legs partially spread Denki can see your fingers working your pussy. The view is like something out a dream, the light glistening against just how wet you are for him.

"Denki...please...I want your cock," begging him, needing him to take you.

"Angel...I don't think I'll be able to hold back," he groaned standing up, his cock already hard as he pumped himself before placing the tip at your dripping pussy, ramming in and making you cry out his name in pleasure.

"You made me soo mad when you left...I had to hurt you," he groans, his hands going to your throat and gripping tightly, you begin to gasp, your pussy twitching uncontrollably at the lack of air you were taking in. "I never wanted you to go...I want to fuck you...like the devil you are forever," his grip got tight, his thrusts getting rougher your fingers still working our clit.

As his fingers loosened a little, he moved back changing holes shoving his dick in your asshole but before you could move away. Large hands pulled you standing straight by your tits, savaging your asshole.

Turning your face to Kaminari's you began to make out passionately, squelching sounds of his wet dick in your ass echoing throughout the room.

"Denki...harder," moaning loudly, your finger in your pussy, the blonde sped up his finger gripping tightly into your mounds.

"Cumming," all of a sudden, his dick was to the base, the feeling of his seamen filling your back passage was too much as your juices mixed with the cum dripping from your ass before you could say anything, Kami removed your fingers replacing them with his dick.

The two of you went all night, you weren't even sure what time you both went to sleep but you were thankful that you'd booked the room until late that afternoon.

When you woke up, Kaminari was also beginning to stir from his own slumber.

"When you going to see him?" the golden sleepy eyes looked at you, curious, but knowing it wouldn't be too long. Hoping you wouldn't keep him waiting, as the blonde didn't want to have to deal with his shit mood swings that had got worst since you left.

Cuddling into the guy in the bed, you kissed the end of his nose before pulling away.

"Don't worry little Pikachu. I'm on it but don't tell him he will be seeing me very soon since it's a surprise," that made the blonde laugh.

"Good because Bakugou is a real bitch at the moment. And he is a bitch on his best days," that made you laugh before you continued to enjoy the blonde's cheesy lines.

Kaminari didn't bring up that he wanted you back, he knew that you already knew that, so at this moment in time, he took what you were currently giving. Happy to wait for the happy ending that he hoped was coming.

The was now only one person left you needed to see that you loved, Midoriya had helped with that, then there was that door to close. Yet, you had decided not to do that until you felt the love and support of all those whose heart you hoped you could fix, including your own. 

***Happy 22nd of December...hope you're all doing well. So there are only 3 chapters left meaning one thing...there is only 3 days until Christmas...EEKKKK who is excited!***