part one

You were invited to Bokuto's party, you didn't really wanna go but you didn't want to disappoint Bokuto so you still went. When you arrived , everyone was pretty much drunk so you said hi to all of your friends then went upstairs in the guest bedroom because you wanted to call your friend and downstairs was way too noisy. When you opened the door you saw Kenma, Tendou, Akaashi, Yams and Suna weed in the room with red led lights on so you said "oh sorry i didn't know people were in here" and right before you closed the door Tendou said "HEY Y/N! come with us" you nodded and went to sit next to Suna and Tendou. Suna lit a blunt and started smoking while the others were taking hits out of Akaashi's bong. Suna looked at you then grabbed your face and started to slowly blow the smoke in your mouth. You both laughed and finished the blunt.

-Ten minutes later-

Everyone was high as fuck. Kenma was on his console , Yams and Akaashi were talking and Tendou was knocked tf out on the bed. Suna looked at you and said "y/n you're hot af" you looked at him with a smirk and said  "oh yeah? kiss me then" you laughed because you were only joking around when he grabbed your throat and started making out with you, pulling you on top of him while grabbing your ass and thighs rubbing your lower back making you horny as hell. Akaashi looked at you both and said "get a room tf" so you flipped him off still making out passionately with Suna.