part three

When you got back a girl named Emma that you didn't know was in the room talking and smoking with the boys.
Yams asked everyone if they wanted to play truth or dare and you all agreed. You guys got in a circle and Yams started, "Emma , truth or dare?" he said smirking. "Tch.. dare ofc i'm not a pussy" she said laughing. "Okay I dare you to kiss Suna" Yams said. Your eyes widened. "Easy" , she said going up to Suna and making out with him and he looked like he was enjoying it. When she got back to her spot she gave you a bitchy glare thinking she was the shit.
You didn't want to look at Suna because yea, you're not his girlfriend but he still fucked you in the bathroom like 10 minutes ago. The game went on for a bit and then it was Kenma's turn , he picked you and you picked dare. "Alright I dare you to make 0ut with Akaashi." You got up and started to kiss him passionately, he was getting touchy and was rubbing your lower back. You were swaying your hips on his lap and rubbing his thigh. When you got back to where you were sitting Suna looked PISSED.

The game ended and everyone was talking , you were talking with Kenma and Suna was with Emma. She was sitting on his lap and was giggling giving you nasty stares.
You lowkey wanted to cry, not because of that ugly girl lmao she could hate all she wants, but because you really thought Suna maybe had a thing for you. You got up to leave the party when Suna said "where are you going?" you replied with "home" then Emma whispered to Suna (but you still heard) "why do you mind where this bitch is going?! she's irrelevant you have me!". That's it you thought. You turned around, went in her face and said "now i don't know who the fuck you think you are EmMa but you better keep my name out of your nasty mouth hunny.. maybe you should focus on where you're looking at with your crossed eyed self before saying ANYTHING about me because i am NOT the one" you then walked out like the baddie you are.