On The Go

Hermione and Cedric rushed around the flat, chasing after the two little devils that they knew as Harry and Alicia. Of course they were running late, 11 minutes late to be precise. The two former students were running back and forth to get themselves ready after spending the past half an hour dressing their children. Pansy and Draco have been standing at the door for precisely 8 minutes, amused by the sight. 

Hermione was the first one to leave the room, wearing a maroon satin  dress with a slit up to the upper thigh. Her hair in elegant curls with curtain bangs framing her face. A dark red lipstick adored her face with a slight smokey eye extenuating her eyes. Cedric came out soon after, wearing a three piece suit with a yellow tie. Harry and Alicia wore matching white dress and top and pants with green accents.  The two children running up to Draco and Pansy, hugging the adults' legs.

"You look stunning 'Mione" Cedric whispered into his wife's hair giving her a kiss in the head.

"You don't look to bad yourself" Hermione sarcastically replied, kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you two ready? Or do you need a minute." Draco interjected.

Cedric shot Hermione a look of confirmation, subtly asking if she was still ok with this. Hermione reassured her husband with a gleaming look of adoration.

"We're ready" the two of them said. 

Draco pulled out his want and apparated the six of them to the Hogwarts gates.

____________________________________________________________________

Short chapter but i finally posted! Going to post the next one very soon, expect the reactions, the drama and the fights that you all have been asking and waiting so patiently for xx