Another quest?! We hate you too gods!

I don't not own any characters other than my OC Niamh.

Clarisse POV

A few of us were chilling around the campfire after curfew but we couldn't get into trouble because Chiron was on Olympus and Niamh had bribed the harpies so they wouldn't eat us. It's times like this, I'm really glad she's my cousin and we're close.

Anyway, I was laughing at Nico's face which was bright red from embarrassment when Rachel started spewing green mist.

"25 people shall answer the call,

Demigods and magicians or Hogwarts will fall.

Three sons of the god of thieves, will be needed to hide up in the eaves. 

Three children of war, the total of Romans is four.

Two of sun, will be needed to get the job done.

Two are dead, 

And one's a mortal artist, that goes by RED, 

A daughter of the harvest. 

A smart one born from her mother's head, 

Two of the pharaoh's bloodline, 

One's father lives in brine,

It would be tragic, if there wasn't a daughter of magic.

A very dangerous dove, is the daughter of love.

The children of thunder, will save others from going under. 

Three of the underworld, 

Shall be needed to save this magical world.

Heed my warning, it will not be easy,

The magical people are very uneasy.

They are recovering from a civil war. 

Just barely ceased gunfire,

A released titaness and a child of fire have the answer to what is required.

Pay attention to the old centaur, 

He knows more than he'll let on,

I am now done with my pawn." 

Rachel finished the prophecy and collapsed back into Will's arms.

We waited for her to wake up before continuing with anything.

"What happened?" Rachel asked and Niamh recited the prophecy. "Looks like I'm going then!" She said sarcastically. "It totally won't be hard to explain disappearing off the face of the earth for goodness knows how long to my parents!"

"Right let's figure out what this prophecy means before we let Chiron know about it." Princess said.

"Three sons of the god of thieves means three sons of Hermes, right?" Katie said. "It's just a matter of figuring out which three."

"Well there's three sons of Hermes here right now isn't there?' Connor said. "Just send us three."

Travis and Chris nodded in agreement. Meanwhile I was just surprised that Connor actually had a brain.

"Daughter of magic is a daughter of Hecate or Trivia. I'm going to say, seeing as the prophecy specifies that there's only four Romans on the quest, that it's a daughter of Hecate." Kayla said lying on the floor. "I volunteer Lou as tribute."