5

Y/n POV

A few days later I went out with Tom again. We became best friends. We did everything together.

I was at lunch with him and he asked me "Since the next Harry Potter movie came out, I have the movie premiere. I was wondering... Do you wanna be my date?"

A huge smile grew on my face. I'm so excited. I get to meet the cast, too!

"Of course!" I said happily back.

He soon dropped my off at home and I told my parents all about it. I went up to my room and checked my phone.

Tom: Hey Y/n! Thank you for saying yes. Btw, It is in two days. Thank you, love you darling!

Did he just say I love you!

Me: Thank you so much for inviting me! Now I gotta find a dress lol love you too!

I was so happy I could scream! My mom and I then went shopping to find the perfect dress.

"How about this one?" She asked.

I turned around and saw a mermaid cut black dress. I was straight across the top with spaghetti straps. I fell in love right away.

"Perfect!"

—:)

The day of the premier I got dressed in my dress and put my hair in a high bun. It was a very nice look in me. I then parred it with black heels, gold hoops, and a gold necklace.

My family all drove me there and stood with the viewer since they had tickets. The paparazzi took many photos of me. Tom Felton then came jogging to me.

"Hey darling! You look absolutely stunning!"

"You can say that about yourself, too!" I said with a smile.

He then kissed my cheek and we locked arms to go take more picture with the cast. I got to meet all of them! They were all amazing.

As they were doing autographs Tom pulled me away from everyone and behind the building.

"Thank you for coming Y/n"

"How could I say no to this!" I said back jokingly.

I had butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know why he pulled me back here. I was about to say something when kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. It felt amazing. It was passionate.

He soon pulled away and said "Sorry about that."

After hearing that I just smiled and gave him a short kiss on the lips again.

"Don't be, it wasn't bad."

We both giggled.

"So ummmm... maybe, well can you be my girlfriend? I know it's a weird question but still."

"I thought you'd never ask."

He then kissed me again. Talk about the best day ever.

—:)
Thank you guys for all the votes! I really means a lot! Btw I think I'm only going to have 1 more chapter and then I'm going to start another story.