Welcome

Hello to all future tributes, mentors, and rebels! Welcome to the Hunger Games and Percy Jackson Crossover where you'll finally have the chance to compete for yourself. With a twist of course...

My name's Amber, and after over a month of planning and writing elaborate backstories, I sure hope you're as excited for this as I am!!

This AU is going to run with a much stricter plot-line, so please keep in mind Rose and I are writing an entire fanfiction based around the events of these games. Just make sure to follow our guidelines and have fun, and you should be good to go!

We would appreciate it if you'd read the Hunger Games' series before joining, but it's honestly not a requirement. If you'd like us to further explain the plot or any differences found in this universe, just shoot this account a PM! You can also individually reach me at @Amb3rRps or Rose at @RosebudRp

This roleplay will be OC centric for the most part. Only OCs may enter their names into the reaping seeing as all canon characters have either won, died in, helped prepare, or spoken out against the Hunger Games. Each person may roleplay an OC and a canon character, or may roleplay two of one type.

This roleplay will span over the course of what we estimate to be 3 weeks. If you can't log in daily, that's alright! But every other day is the minimum requirement seeing as this is going to be a very active roleplay. If you change your mind about participating, er, you have permission to kill your OC. (Sad but effective.)

Got it? Great!!

~ Amber