Ace Degenerate

this will Low-key be an x reader, but not exactly...y/n will possibly date someone(s) but it won't be just about the relationship solely
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I'm y/n! I'm 16. (and I never learned how to f*cking read, I'm sorry XD) I just moved to West Valley about six months ago from Colorado. I live with my aunt, who is a nurse at the local hospital, she lives in this kinda run-down motel looking apartment complex. It is pretty crappy, but it's cheap and we make the best of it. I love her and although she works a lot, she does her best to make sure I'm at least happy.

I was taking out the trash when I heard two of our neighbors at the trash cans talking I was confused at first so I went around the corner to go toss out our trash.

"is your water pressure messing up? cause ours is and I wanted to know if it was just us" said a tall boy who looked about to be my age.
"Look kid, I have lived here for ten years and the water pressure is crap, the fountain is full of piss. But the best part is that I don't have to talk to anyone" said an older man, who didn't look very sober, as he threw out his trash.

"Excuse me" I said pushing my way through the men. "I would like to throw away my trash."

The man walked away. "Okay- well- have a good day- I guess..." the boy said as I threw out my trash.

"Wait- bottles go in the blue bin-" the boy said.

"sorry?" I said shrugging my shoulders while giving him a 'i don't really care' look.

"It's fine, I'm Miguel by the way." He said.

"Y/n" I said trying to end this conversation.

"I'm new here, how long have you lived here? Do you go to the highschool? How old are you?" he kept asking.

"I have lived here for six months with my aunt. Yeah I go to the high school, I'm 16 years old. You really talk a lot" I state trying to give him a hint to shut his mouth and let me leave.

I start to walk away but he follows me. "Oh... that's cool! I go there too, hope we have some classes together. Hey do you wanna walk there with me on the first day?"

We had gotten to my door I opened the door and walked in and turned around to face him, "fine, as long as you don't bother me, or cause any drama that I get dragged into."

"OKAY!" he said looking excited to have someone to talk to on the walk. "I'll see you later" he said as I closed my door and went to lay on my bed.

~~~Timeskip to later that night~~~

I went out to go get milk and some food for myself and my aunt at the convenience store.

I walked in to see the guy Miguel was talking to at the trash cans, picking a pizza.

I walked to the back to grab some milk and I heard someone else walk into the store.

I grabbed some mac and cheese and some other food, along with gummy worms. And walked over to get in line.

"My grandma is not feeling good" Miguel said to the man. I stayed quiet hopeing he didn't see me.

"Didn't ask. Hey what is Spanish for 'Just give me the damn slice" The guy said being rude.

The guy over the counter spoke to Miguel in spanish.
"fucking idiot. He probably has a small dick"

I laughed understanding him, as I paid at least a bit of attention in Spanish Class, and the rest from the neighbors or people I do odd jobs for, to earn money for my thrifting addiction.

Miguel looked behind and saw me, his face lit up. "Hey! (y/n) right?"

I nod, as the older guy said "what did he say?" Both myself and Miguel laughed, "you don't wanna know" I said.