xxxxxxxx

(this is just me wanting to deeply describe Sebastian but not having a continuous plot so I can't make this a oneshot thing, so I just. Yeah.)

The sharp focus in his eyes, the firm stance he took bodily. His breathing went from a slightly audible to a silent, the only reassurance that he was breathing the rise and fall of his chest. Dressed in darker clothes, a hat set aside that was once pulled lowly over his eyes, he looked so different. He looked as professional as he would be, given his distaste for suits. Despite the concentration in his eyes, the rest of his facial features seemed relaxed. No emotion was really put into place anywhere across his features, lips turned down in a neutral frown. Had it not been known that work was something he took seriously, it would be rather scary to see him like this.

The rough finger with a bandaid curled across the top rested on the trigger now, ocean eyes almost glued to whatever target beyond the scope. A slight twitch of a proud grin lifted his lips a bit before returning to a neutral state, the sniper obviously taking his time with this job. From what he would describe his work day as, it was quick for him. Perhaps that was just a brag about his abilities, nobody could be sure. He hardly let anyone tag along, let alone be beside him on the location he chose to set up a sniping nest.

That finger, as quick as a snake attack, pressed the trigger down, the silenced rifle firing the shot. It felt like hours before the man looked away from his scope, sparkles of victory glowing across his eyes. Yet he still remained tense and neutral, tugging on the hat from earlier over his messy hair. Without a second glance through the scope or at anything, he began to get ready to leave the location, working quickly but delicately. As if it was a bomb he was defusing with only a minute to do so. Though now cracks of pride showed themself across his features, his shoulders dipping down in a relaxed state. The rest of him was tense, likely because he was still expecting the worst to happen.

Seeing the normally ridiculous sniper now so serious and tight felt like seeing an art piece before anyone else. Rare, beautiful, something to remember...though etching the memory of a man sniping was not exactly the same as seeing art. Sebastian was more like art in morbid motion, as much as he would likely disagree with that statement.

Slinging the black bag across his shoulder, adjusting his stance to be relaxed and carefree, the sniper sent a final glance around, making sure he left nothing that could have a connection of any sort made. The scene was clean, which was another surprise. Picturing Sebastian sniping always had a cigarette loosely hanging off his lips, or one sitting nearby as he focused in on the target. Yet in person, in real life, there wasn't even an outline of a packet in his pockets. How different the expectation and the reality was, and how the reality was just as incredible as the expectation.
The sniper was ready to go, most likely to find a quiet place to call or text about the job being done. Adjusting the bag again, casting a glance across the rather pleasant view, he started walking away, hat pulled so low it was a miracle he could even see.